Who are you?

Half a thousand views? Holy sage of six paths! And what the hell Madara..

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

"Agh!" Sasuke fell off a cracked branch that was caused by presumably a wind jutsu. His body hitting the ground, hard.

His knee got scrapped by the ground creating a small now bleeding scratch. He sat up from his earlier laying position and glared at a familiar spiky haired boy.

"This is all your fault, Naruto!" He said while clutching his bleeding right knee, glaring holes onto Naruto's head.

Naruto looked at Sasuke with fake innocence. He tried pulling a Kakashi Hatake on the older child.

"Hn? Did you say something?" Naruto eye-smiled. Sasuke's right eye twitched in annoyance.

Somewhere in Konoha

A certain dog-masked ANBU who was reading an orange book titled 'Icha Icha Paradise' sneezed loudly during his ANBU patrol.

He snapped his book shut before continuing to patrol throughout the village looking for any suspicious sights around his beloved village.

Shisui and Itachi arrived at the scene, they saw Sasuke clutching his right knee whilst sitting and Naruto in front of Sasuke, standing tall.

Itachi noticed a hint of blood on Sasuke's knee, he ran towards Sasuke checking for any more injuries on the small boy's body.

The jet-black haired shinobi went inside the house to look for a medical kit.

He came back moments later, with a medical kit, now bandaging up Sasuke's right knee.

He patted the kid's head before coming inside the house again. He will be preparing food for the visitors and also his sulking otouto.

"What happened here?" Shisui said in a serious tone which Naruto called it his; Shinobi Mode.

Naruto looked at Shisui lazily before yawning, it doesn't affect Naruto anymore it seems.

"Well, I helped Sasuke do tree-walking while I was practicing the new wind jutsu you gave me." explained Naruto, his arms waving around while explaining. Shisui made a gesture for Naruto to elaborate more.

"Sensei, you know me I'm clumsy. So, I maybe or maybe not accidentally aimed at the tree Sasuke was using." Naruto ended the explanation with a sheepish grin.

Shisui sighed, rubbing his temple.

"This is the third time, Naruto. It's a relief that Sasuke did not suffer any fatal injuries. If you still will be careless, you can get someone hurt or worse, accidentally kill them." Naruto casted his gaze downwards in shame.

"Sorry, sensei." Naruto said with an apologetic tone while fiddling with his fingers.

"Hn. Just don't do it again. Anyways, Let's eat, Itachi is preparing some dangōs."

Itachi managed to place down a plate of dangōs and some tomato onigiris.

Naruto shrugged and went to sit down on the deck with his sensei beside him.

"Come, Sasuke. Okaa-san made us some tomato onigiris." offered Itachi to a pouting Sasuke.

Sasuke's ears perked up at the mention of his favourite food. His eyes gleamed with happiness that could make even the sun shine brightly.

He reached for the onigiri almost immediately before a hand slapped him. He looked at the owner of the hand with annoyed eyes.

"Manners, otouto," scolded Itachi silently.