Training Pt 1

You all are crazy! It's not even 4 days after I posted the book and it has reached 100 views. Thank you all so much, I appreciate it you guys! Moving on.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

"Ugh," Shisui cried out. He walked towards his home. He was holding his wallet, which was completely empty.

"Man, that kid's a food-eating machine," He mumbled out loud.

"I guess I would be broke for a while before the Hokage will give me an S-Rank mission," The Uchiha grabbed his keys and opened the door with a 'click'. He entered the house.

"Tadaima,"

He took off his shinobi sandals and went straight to the bedroom. Once his head landed on the soft surface, soft snores immediately filled the bedroom.

Somewhere in Hi no Kuni

An old man with grey spiky waist-long hair that covered his right eye was sitting on a throne. His face was filled with wrinkles. He seemed to be around in his eighties or nineties.

"Zetsu," He called out. A plant like man rose up from the ground. The man known as Zetsu, had a white half and black half face.

He was wearing a black cloak that has red clouds in it. Zetsu put his right fist on his chest before bowing to the elder.

"For your information, Obito still doesn't know that you faked your death, Madara-sama," The black half said known as Kurō Zetsu (Black Zetsu).

The white half as known as (Shirō Zetsu) intervened, "But the question is why did you fake your death? You still have eight years left to live," the creature asked, curious to why the elder did it. Madara sighed before telling the answer to both of them.

His eyes softened, "I wanted to spend my last moments with my grandson, since I couldn't with my own son,"

"You're speaking like you're gonna die so soon," Shirō Zetsu spoke. Madara just chuckled, his back leaning on the throne. He closed his eyes remembering the moments with his precious son.

'Tou-san! Tou-san, look!" A boy with blonde hair that has black streaks and blue eyes poked his father on the cheek.

The raven haired man did not respond, his eyes were closed sitting under a a tree. The boy pouted before poking his father's cheek again, this time harshly.

Madara jolted upwards, his eyes, cold looking at the person who woke him up, he softened his eyes when it was just his son

"Hn? What is it, 'Nato?" he said groggily, he just woke up from a nap afterall. The boy flushed red at the nickname his father gave.

"Hmmph, I told you not to call me that," The boy crossed his arms before turning his back on the elder man. Madara chuçkled soflty, the boy still wasn't used to be called 'Nato by his father.

"What is it, Minato?" Minato grinned before making distance from the tree. He put his hands up his mouth before saying,

"Katon! Gouka Mekkakyu!" A burst of flames flew out of his mouth. The flames roared, the fire itself was as big as a two story house.

Minato panted, his shoulder moving up and down. He grinned widely at the former Uchiha clanhead.

A proud smile made it's way towards the old Uchiha's face. He walked towards his son, and ruffled his spiky hair. Minato blushed in embarrassment.