Training Pt 2

300+ views! Thank you guys.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

It has been a month since Uchiha Shisui started training Uzumaki Naruto, or also known as Uchiha Naruto. We can say it has been an interesting and exhausting month for Naruto.

We can see our favourite whiskered boy in a training ground filled with huge craters. Naruto was laying on the ground, panting. His body was full of burn marks which probably was from a certain curly-haired man.

Tch, what a violent man.

"Hn, you still need to work on dodging," Shisui lend a hand towards Naruto's direction to help the four year old Uchiha stand up.

Naruto grabbed his hand and stood up dusting off the dirt off his clothes and his now raven hair. He vividly remembered the day he woke up with black hair...and his sensei's reaction to it ---he never saw his sensei that serious before.

Man, what a day.

Flashback no jutsu!

Naruto groaned as the sun rays reached his closed eyelids, opening them for a second. He hissed when the light meets his eyes, closing them again, he pulled his blanket over his eyes as an attempt to stop the light from disturbing him.

The alarm clock that started ringing loudly beside his ears startled him greatly, making him jolt up and fall off the bed. Groaning, Naruto stood up and shut the alarm clock off.

"Why did I even buy an alarm clock, ugh," complained Naruto groggily as he made his way towards the restroom to start his day by brushing his teeth.

He reached for his toothbrush and toothpaste. He squeezed a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on top of the toothbrush. He inserted the toothbrush in his mouth and stroke the toothbrush on his front teeth gently.

His eyes landed on his reflection in the mirror. His azure eyes widened when he found his usually blonde hair ---are now completely black with a little blue tint on it. Out of shock, he spit off his toothbrush. The toothbrush hitting the wall and falling onto the floor.

He didn't know what to do. So, all he could do is..

Scream..

"AAAHHHH!" screamed the now raven haired child.

THUD!

He fainted in the bathroom.

The ANBUs who were watching him quickly rushed to the bathroom. They checked Naruto for any injuries on his body. After they were done, they gently lay the black haired Uzumaki on the bed before disappearing.

[Later that Evening 5 PM]

As promised by Shisui-sensei yesterday, Naruto walked to his training ground with his usual clothes, hands in his pockets. His face, calm, waiting for his Uchiha sensei to arrive.

Shisui showed up via shunshin, a sheepish smile on his face. His smile faltered a little when he saw a raven-haired boy not a familiar blonde-haired boy. His eyes turn passive. He shunshinned behind Naruto's back, a kunai pressed against the boy's throat.

"Who are you and why are you here?" asked the teen, his voice in a firm tone.

"Sensei! It's just me!" The Uchiha kid shrieked. The teen sensei placed away his kunai, putting it in his ninja pouch. He walked up in front of Naruto, rubbing his nape, an apologetic smile on his face.