Grandfather's Pet?

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

It was in the middle of the night, Naruto was dozing off soundly on his new bed which was Madara's before. His mouth slightly opened emitting drool. The pillows were everywhere, a few were on the ground. One was trapped under the Uchiha's grasp and another one was between his thighs. Blanket nowhere to be seen.

Madara stepped down from his throne. He walked slowly towards Naruto's sleeping figure. He focused his eyes at the sleeping figure, reminding him of his wife. It gave him a bittersweet feeling when he was thinking about his deceased wife.

He shook his head out of the bittersweet memories he was getting. He stood beside Naruto and lifted his right hand which was on a half-ram seal.

"Fuuin KAI! (Seal RELEASE!)" whispered the old man breaking the seal that was on his grandson.

Black markings glowed on Naruto's skin for a little before it vanished leaving no trace that it was there. Naruto shifted a little since he felt a little uncomfortable.

Naruto's appearance changed, his formerly tanned skin was turning pale. His whisker marks are now barely noticeable. His hair now a little longer and shaggy. He looked like Madara when he first met Hashirama Senju. His height also increased. He now supported a height of 3'6 which was pretty tall for an average four years old.

Madara was amused at the new appearance.

'He looks so much like me in my youth.' Madara thought, eyes still glancing at his grandson.

He turned his back and walked back towards his throne to sleep there.

In The Morning, 5:45 A.M.

Naruto's eyes snapped open when he felt an evil killer intent. He sat up on the bed, sweating bullets. He looked like he was going to faint. He glimpsed to find the source of the killer intent.

He noticed that it was his grandfather that was sending waves of vericious killer intent. His grandfather was on his bed, beside him.

"G-grandfather." He croaked, still unable to breathe completely well. The said man glanced at the child, stopping the waves of killer intent.

Naruto exhaled with relief. That was some scary killer intent.

"I see. you're awake now, Naruto."

"Who wouldn't when feeling your scary killer intent!" Naruto retorted, flailing his hands around. "And who the hell wakes up at this hour?!"

"Hn." Madara grunted. Zetsu appeared with a wooden tray that has food on it. The smell of the food made Naruto's stomach growl.

"Zetsu made breakfast. Go eat." Naruto took in the sight of cooked meat placed on a wooden table. He went to sit down on a chair with Madara beside him. A blunt end of a scythe hit Naruto's back, gesturing for him to sit straighter.

"Ow! What's the deal, old man?" Naruto pouted while rubbing the spot where he got hit earlier. Madara grew a tick mark at being called old man. Apparently, old people doesn't like to be reminded that they were old.

Naruto childishly glared at the Ghost Of Uchiha. The ancient Uchiha glanced blankly at Naruto.

Madara says, "Slumping your back will cause you more harm than good. Just get use to sitting straight." Naruto pouted as he sat straight via Madara's orders.

"And before that. Don't eat like a pig. My cave, my rules." Naruto scoffed before mumbling incoherent words. Naruto went to eat the meat on his plate rather slowly.