The End

Sadness filled within him. For the first time his eyes were moist. His lashes felt heavy as he dropped down on his knees sobbing heavily. The reason for his happiness was now just a memory. He felt his head to be heavy. Still facing the ground he cried and growled bitterly cursing God for such destiny.
He remembered what Sanna told her once.

Flashback.

She eyed him irritatingly and spoke," How many times do I tell you not to call me this often. If my father founds out, circumstances won't be good then." Fear clearly dripped from her words.

"What can your father do? Kill me? Like I'm afraid of death."

"He would kill you as well as me.."

"Aren't you the princess and what sort of father kills his daughter. Stop kidding me." He muffled in sarcasm.

Lines of stress occupied her forehead and she clenched his hands in hers and continues," I am not the real princess of Multan. I am adopted."

"What?"

"Yeah. I am adopted. As they say after the queen died, there was no one ready to marry my father and finally he adopted me. He thought me to be a boy but at the end someone betrayed him and placed me instead. He adopted me but was infuriated because of this betrayal that he hates me. He can even kill me because of that." Tears evade her eyes as she flutters them admist her sorrowful gaze.

"I'll protect you I promise." Saying this he takes her in his tight embrace and cuddles her."

Flashback Ends.

"I failed her. I could not keep my promise. I could not protect her." He clenched the tiny grass tightly. His eyes glimmer with hatred,pure vindictive gaze and extreme madness. His urge to take revenge boiled and tore his heart. He got up to his knees. Looked at the sky. The man near him shook while seeing his anger.

He shrieked loudly," Mishkat bring the forces in. We are going to destroy Multan to ashes."

Everyone around became alert. They flinched hearing him. They saw the royal Sindh Surya tattoo over his fist. They took some steps back and rushed away. It was hardly 15 minutes that the Sindhi force lined up. Each of them equal to the power of 4 soldiers. They lined up straight and ruined the market place keeping in mind not to harm any civilian. One by one they distrusted each place inch by inch. It was no sooner that the entire city was burning black and blue.

The Multan soldiers also tried to control the enemy but there was no stopping now. Advik was in a state where he killed everyone who stepped in his way. He wanted to rip of the head of the King. The murderer of Multan. His eyes were hot red as if spiced up to defeat the king. With each passing breathe he was a step closer to the palace.

Almost a fight of 4 hours and he stood infront of the palace. The soldiers swept of every enemy and broke the large iron gates of the palace. He stepped in with bleeding eyes and a bruised forehead. With two katanas in each hand, his shoes stroke hard against the ground.

His eyes searched for the king the entire palace and finally found him seated and hidden.

"Face a king like a king." His voice brimmed as he strolled his sword towards him.

"Forgive my kingdom sire. Have some mercy."

"What sort of a king are you. The one that fails to protect his kingdom. You're a disgrace." His voice brimmed.

"Have some mercy."

"I do not kill cowards for you're way worse than them. But you do not deserve this crown either." With a powerfull slash he threw away his crown and broke it. He gave a disgusting smirk and turned around. He walked with pride finally avenging Sanna's death.

Slaaassshhh! The sword beheaded him. He killed him from behind. The king of Multan deceived him again. His head clashed on the floor while he stood smirking looking at Advik's face that stood still with a proud smirk. His body still walking and finally fell on the floor.

"Bastard. Thinks I lost.," he laughs hysterically," There are times when you need not always use power but also tact."

"This is what happens to anyone who tries to go against me." He laughs hysterically again. The rattling noise of the wind shouts the injustice towards them.

Sanna and Advik, seperated and now finally may meet after death. As Rakshit. As Drishti.

___________________

We finally come to an end of this book. I hope you enjoyed it. I know I made you wait a lot. A thanks to everyone who read this book and made it a beautiful writting journey for me. At last I would say please vote and comment on this chapter. Share the book and please fo follow for my efforts. I did a lot of hard work into this twisting book. Hope to see your love.