THE FIRST STEP.....

The glimmering lights of the sun took over,as it crawled from the sea shore ascending towards the sky.A sudden noise of footsteps burst in the area.The sound of horses,footsteps of soldiers was audible.However the scene was clear when a pair of feet landed on the sands of Multan.He walked towards the end of the plateau,that marked the beginning of the land of deserts,Sartaz-e-registaan,Multan.

As he clenched some sand tightly in his fist,exhaling the intoxicating smell,looking straight towards the horizon,with a gaze of a true warrior. Bewlidered were the stars when they looked at his throbbing heart,astonished were the gods when they looked upon his audacity.The pair of brown eyes turned towards the other side,as his face twitched and curved in a smile he said,"Sarzameene Multan ke iss ret se hume kuch ajeeb sa taluq lag rha hai.Mano humse kuch sadiyo kq vastaa ho."

"Rajkumar,avashya he aisa isiliye hai,kyuki ek baar Multan humare aktiyaar(hisse) me aa gya to iss par raaj sirf aapka hoga."said one.

"Kehte to tum thik ho,1 mahine hai humare paas,Multan ke chappe chappe pr nazar rakho.Jasooso ko phaila do charo oor..Iss ek maas ke antargat Multan ko harane ke sabhi margo ki talishi kro.Hr uss gupt marg ke bare me dhundho jo mahal ki tarf jata ho.Ye jimmedari tumhari hai Mishkat.Humare mitra ho tum,tummpr vishvas hai hume,umeed hai nirash nhi kroge vrna pata hai na."he spoke this while his hands moved on the grip of the sword that was dangling through his waist.He took it out a little,as his face turned away but was accompanied with an evil grin.

This was the prince,the cruel,savage monster in disguise of a perosn.Kindness just a word to him.Though he was captivating and handsome indeed.He was a monster in disguise of a person.Friends he had none,for no one except Mishkat could know him,his child hood best friend or like the witness of all his dark secrets.

"Pata hai,Rajkumar ki shamsheer aur humara ye sar."

"Chalo ab chale yaha se,Multan ke aane vale raja Multan ko dekhna chhate hai."

He jumped on his horse,while being followed by the rest,with only Mishkat by his side.He was his childhood friend,the only person closest to this cold,monstrous personality.He was deadly yet no one knew the secrets he had sewn within him.They walked for long until Mikshat broke the silence and said,"Rajkumar,Multan ki ek aur khasiyat hai."

"Kya hai vo?"

"Kehte hai 14 sau eesvi ki sbse sundar rajkumari Multan ki shehzadi,Sanna hai.Sbse keemti nageena.Log uski sundarta ke kayal hai.Jisne bhi aaj tk uske husn ki jhalak payi hai,vo kho chuka hai."

He twisted his face the other side but deep within,he was intrigued hearing her name,her praise.He wanted to meet her.He had this sudden longing in himself that wanted to have a glimpse of her face,though never met yet still he felt a strange connection.

He sighed slowly with an agreeing smirk and said,"Dheere dheere Multan ka hr nagina humari muddhi me hoga,to ye Gulab-e-registan kya cheez hai.Iss gulaab ki khusboo me kya ittna dam hai jo hume kayal bana sake."

He walked a little ahead,as his face shone with a not caring glaze but deep down his heart was throbbing. Unknown to what Multan would bring to him,he was walking towards his destiny.Each step on the hot sand bought him closer to the fire, a fire of love,whose blaze would he withstand or get burned.Will the cruel heart of this monster be melted of would ignite the flames of hatred???

To be continued .....

Guys how was it???liked it???Umm umm different plot I know....I hope ya'all enjoy ....comment your best part....Like it share it and follow me if you can....Happy belated friendship day to all...I know i am slow.....I would dedicate this to my bestie in person,Yashaswi❤❤❤Yup finally that gal's on wattpad....yup yup yup.