His cold heart...

It was morning when two soldiers were walking gracefully towards the royal commander's chamber.Amused were the people who saw the guards walking with a princely attitude.When they reached the gates,there trip was halted by the gate keepers.

"Dhehr jao.Senapatike kheme me ghusne ki himmat kaise hui tumhari.Koi khaas sandesh laye ho?"

A crooked grin was occupied over one of the soldier's face,his lips were twitching,as his fingers twirled in his hair.With a husky voice he replied,"Khaas sandesh hi hai.Hume senapati ko padh kr sunana hai."

"Ittni akad ek tuchh se sainik me.Jhuko aur mafi mango."the enraged guard shrieked pointing his club towards his chest.

He clenched his fist,suppressing his anger,his smirk vanished,as an evil glare occupied his face.He tilted his dark face towards the ground.

"Mafi mango mujhse aur ayinda iss mahal me dikhe to tumhari gardan uda di jayege murkh sainik."

By the time the conversation was becoming dark,it caught the attention of all passerbys'.The gate was folded with people,who were watching the scene in horror,praying for the guard for his misunderstanding

He went on him knees,his face shinning with anger,hatred as his bruised ego and rajvansh blood was deeply wounded.He took his sword,that hung next to his waist.With a brisk yet strong pull he slashed his head with his rapier.His angry face was full of blood lust.As the first ounce of his freshly slashed chest fell on his face,his face twisted in a crooked grin.

As blood oozed from his body,the entire crowd shrugged in despair.This wasn't the first time the prince did something like this,as people regarded his heart was barren.

He still pleaded for mercy,only to make the prince laugh morr and more,he enjoyed his pain,his shrieks when finally his husky laugh twisted into an angry serious glare.He finally slaughtered his head,that rolled and reached Mishkat who ran from his room as he heard the slaughtering noices.His face filled with horror,as he gazed at the bleeding head.His mournful yet horrified glare was broken when Advik finally spoke,"Hum rajkumar hai.Hume adesh dene ka hak nahi kisi ke paas tha aur nahi kisi me hai.Multan ki sarzameen humare amanat hai.Aur iske aane vale raja ko jhukne ke liya kaha tha iss batzaat ne..Humare sr jhukane vale ka sar kalam kr dete hai hum.Mishkat!"he shrieked as he called for his attention.

"Ji ..ji jahapanah."

"Daal do iski laash ko kutto ke samne,taki iss batzaat ke jism ka ek ek katra iske gunaho ki mafi mange."

Saying this he walked away.Mishkat and the others were filled with pain,his tortures were exceeding.The way he way he treated his people,it was agonizing yet everyone had to bear the screeches was this monster.

One of the muslim maids to herself,"Ya allah Rajkumar,se iss jallad ko alag kro."

While the other maids said,"Ameen."

Once again everyone went to work,while two of the soldiers took the guard's body,dropped it infront of a pack of wild dogs,who devoured his body,tearing his flesh.Looking at the scene the guards mother cried and cried for mercy,yet his son was long gone in the hands of death itself.She died,she died of trauma.She fell with a thud near his body,that only made him laugh like a maniac..

Can this cold monster be turned into a human again?When will they meet.

Did you all like it????Tell me???Comment down below...Share it...Like and comment...I am not getting enough reads*crying* but still I hope you all like it.Share it and tell other about it