Teaser : Them

"Leave my hand. Let me go, what if someone sees us." she said struggling to break free.

"I'll let you leave my princess just one more thing."he said smirking.

"What?"

He pulled her towards him,as she thudded with his chest,that was rock hard. Well built,she could feel the 6 pack abs from the thin fabric,as she dug her nails in his biceps and gazed at him both with a confused as well as shocked gleam.

"I know we haven't known each other. But I want to know you. The guards will be looking for me soon. I will have to leave but take this golden armlet, shimmer it under the night sky, right beneath the tree we met. I shall be waiting for you tonight. Your emergence as well as ignorance will answer my question."

He let her go, with a final turn, he gazed at her lovingly, while winking with his one eye,left at once. She was looking at him astound. This unknown stranger that made her heart pound right through her chest. His one deadly glare, wince in extreme pleasure. Unknowingly a shy blush crept her face, as she bit her pallu and left running towards her room.

The running sound of her anklet in one direction, while the ragged noises of his footsteps in the other. Having seen the entire palace, he came to know about the 5 gates and the one that breaks from the garden nearby. His thought was filled with his victory but soon did the princess's thoughts outdid them in a second. He was still thinking of her.

Will she come tonight? Why do I feel close to her? She is my enemy. No wait! After defeating the kingdom, i shall make her mine. Cherish her till my last breathe.

The tour ended shortly and once again he gazed at his armlet arm. Once again drifting in the thoughts of Sanna.…..

_______________

Ok guys...I am so sorry for late update but this is the teaser. Will Sanna agree? Will she go to the forest to meet him?

Which team are you on???

Team Sanna?
Team Advik?

Comment and tell me. Like the story...post your views. Share it and follow if you can for silent readers. For the once reading and voting. Thanks a lot❤❤❤❤