The Night

She was nervous yet she decided to follow him. She grabbed his hand and hummed in agreement. He was a total stranger, yet there was something that attracted her to him. Something that made her feel they're connected. She could not lift her eyes. Her cheeks turned crimson red. All she did was blush. Blush when he looked at her. Blush when he started at her. It was still night, the moon shimmering brightly. Underneath the beautiful shining moonlight were them, walking on the ground.

"Are..we there?"

"Be patient princess."

"B..but you know, I can't stay here for long."

"Its not much time yet and we have a the entire night. Trust me. You'll not regret it."

"Oh.kay."

He asked her to close her eyes. She smirked and said," Its the same thing that everyone asks before they take me to somewhere. Its just so cliche sort. Try something new."

He gazed at her and nodded," As the princess says."

He let out his sword and slashed it in mid air. Though it seemed there was nothing but as soon he kept back his sword, trails of jasmine flowers showered out of no where. It was mesmerising, at the same time something out of the box for her. A huge smile kissed her lips and she twirled around like a little girl, not caring where her pallu was going.  She took some steps forward. What made her eyes enlarged was the beautiful scene that she saw. A calm lake just near the shore, blossom trees. Twilight's beauty enchanted the place even more. She was awestrucked and froze still trying to differentiate between reality and dream.

"You liked it princess?"

"Where did you find such a place?"

"I can do anything for my princess. Did you like it?"

"Its beautiful. So..so enchanting. Just like your cheesy talks." She laughed.

"I suppose you like my cheesy talks then?"

"Yeaah. Sort of." She looked at him.

"Then what's the harm?" He winked.

She shyed and turned around. He grabbed her fist and pulled her towards him.

"We've just met. This much closeness, in this much time isn't appropriate."

He whispered," If this is what you say then I am willing to spend more time so that then our closeness won't be inappropriate."

She could feel her cheeks burning red. She closed her eyes. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the boat. When she fluttered her lashes she found herself between the shimmering lake under the night sky. She was lost admiring the beauty of nature while he was lost admiring her.

"Will you stop staring at me." She muttered.

He smirked and looked away. He felt her palms over his rough ones.

"You've come to my life as a friend. I hope you won't leave me? That's what people have been doing till date."

His lips curved to a smile. In a calm, composing tone he spoke," Never. I promise. "

She smiled at him and they kept on staring at each other..

_______________

Update after soo long! I am so sorrryyy people! Angways like and comment and tell me do you want an update?;)