The palace

After the  competition,all were looking at the unknown guest,who defeated the best in fencing,The queen herself!

People were awestrucked as they saw his persona walking towards the mountains seated on the horse,slowly fading away. Every one's eyes were glued to his,even hers. Her face occupied with extreme bewilderment as well as the shame of losing. Her mind was charmed by this unknown stranger with a tint of jealousy and curiosity to know about him. She jerked her pallu in extreme anger as well as with tons of weird sparks etching her body.

She spoke to her maid,"He defeated me?The princess of Multan. I will teach him a leason,let him enter the palace tomorrow." She completed the sentence with extreme anger with a deadly smirk occupied. Seemed like she made an enemy..
Meanwhile the east was him walking decisively, with a smirk which he tried so hard to conceal.

"Your magesty, whats the jest thats unable to be forgotten by you? Something happened in the competition didn't it?."

"It happened Mishkat, it did happen! The way she challenged me? I have never seen someone so fierce yet magestic together. Did you see her eyes? Definitely the best ones and of course mesmerising." He exahled remincing the saffron scent that dwelled on her body and was glued to him due to the cuddle.

"I have your majesty! Definitely like two pearls on a sea shore."said Mishkat," Who wouldn't admire such a delicate,luscious woman."

"Enough!" He raised his palm and walked faster.
Miskhat watched him from behind,jerked his head and said," Looks like cupid just shot an arrow!" His face curved in an unknown smirk as he turned around and spoke," Make areangements for the prince's tour to the Multan palace." Leaving the soldiers shook thier head and get to work, he left.

_____________________________

"Have you got the crackers ready?" A shirll voice echoed behind the huge windows. Doors flung open,as she pushed them and raised to check the seats." Her ankelt's echoed in the huge room.

"Yes princess,its ready." The girls giggled as they bit their pallus.

"He messed with Sana. He is definitely going to get it. Place it in the outskirts of garden."

They all ran to the garden while she watched. Humor dancing in her eyes. She watched towards the sky." You started it…"
"I will end it." He continued….gazing at the stars.

"Prince here is your milk." A servent interrupted. He gazed at him," Add saffrons in these and then bring it to me." He agreed and left, meanwhile Mishkat was briefly laughing.

_____________
The moonlight shrunk in the air, as the cool winds collapsed and the warmness flew again. The cold desert became barren, hot yet manifestating again. Two guards opened the palace gates,wide. Laid infront was a pair of young ordinary men,who were not so ordinary indeed. The future of Multan,knocking at thier doors. Quite ironic isnt it?

Her anklets raced towards the window,she flung open the gates and looked outside. Her eyes met his,weird sparks met each other's body. Her messy hair,side swept pallu revealing her naked belly. All was a gift to him eyes. His face turned into a crooked grin,as he saw the princess. She winked at him,raised her hand and greeted him,"Adaab." And left. He was smiling,he jerked his head in embarrassment,the moment he tilted his head again,she had gone.

Meanwhile the soldiers took them to the view of the palace,he could not think of anything. All his mind was occupied was in the thoughts of 'Sana'.
There was a group of young maidens that encircled them "Dont worry, we will take care of them."

After 2 minutes of pleading the soldiers left. The girls were constantly talking to Mishkat,while one of them were talking to Advik. They were all engrossed in thier talks so much that for an instance Advik did not realize where he was. It was a garden,with a pond. His princely aroma burst when he found himself alone. There was a  sudden anklet noise. He turned around. Only to see Sana,laughing and staring at him.

"Its you."he said.

"Why?Its my palace,I cant be here?"

"Yes you can your highness."he smirked.

"Umm so where are you from?".

"Princess dont hasten so much?We dont even knkw each other."he spoke while taking steps a little back.

"So what, I just want to know you. So I asked you this question. I thought we could be friends,but seems like you dont want to eh?"

His mind was completely entwined. He took some steps towards her.

"What are you doing?" She panicked a bit. As the unknown stranger came to her,encircled her waist and gleamed at her eyes.

"What happened princess? You dont like being friends with me." Her eyes mellowed as she heard his words. His firm grip on her waist was making her feel demure. She pushed him and said," This is not friendship this is…."
"This is..??What princess?"he smiled and asked her.

She was too shy to lift her eyes. With quick steps and a shy blush she tried to get out from there. To her surprise she didnt leave…..
_____________

Another update. Phew phew phew...after so long. Sorry guys... didnt have time. But but but...like share and comment. Follow me if you want and enjoy the book ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤