Prologue

Your name is Y/N Walker, you're Jay's AKA blue ninja's sister. After Jay decided to be a ninja and move out to Sensei Wu and others for training, you decided that you want to go as well. At first, your parents repeatedly said 'no' because "you're too young! And also you have to help us with junkyard!" They said. At first, your brother was also against it but he also didn't want to leave you although he knew your parents treat you well. He wanted to keep an eye on you so if anything happens he can always protect you.

After a long talk with your parents, Jay managed to convince them to let you go with him but you have to wait a year. They said you are still too young and you have to wait at least a year. 'A year?! That is a lot of time!' You thought to yourself but you had to be patient.

Today was the day Jay will move out.

"Jay, you will come back for me, right?"
You said

"Of course I will! But you have to be patient. It's still a miracle that I even managed to convince them. You know our parents aren't strict at all. They just don't want to risk your life."

He said while a little smile appeared on his face.

"But don't forget to come okay? Even if I don't have any powers I will train so I can help too!"

You said with excitement.

"Just wait for me okay?"

"Okay!"

He then left