chapter 10: Kids these days

It went a month now. You and Kai were dong pretty well. You got used to being in a relationship with him. He was...a good boyfriend but very jealous if a guy even looks at you, Kai is immediately getting all mad and jealous. At some point, it was cute but sometimes also annoying. You and Lloyd grew closer...as friends of course. Even tho your heart still was skipping a few beats whenever you saw him, you just accepted the fact that he doesn't like you.

Your brother Jay was still getting mad like a baby whenever Kai even touched in another place than hands like stomach, shoulders or if he just wanted to kiss. Cole was happy for you two but Kai annoyed him like probably everyone because every time they have training or when boys are getting to sleep, Kai is rambling about how much he appreciates you.

Today was a pretty nice day so far, you woke up and did your morning work out and now you dont have anything to do.

You laid down your bed and scrolled through social media. Nothing interesting. Short after you heard a small knocking on your door.

"Come in!"

As the door opened you saw Kai. Not a big surprise. You smiled when you saw him

"Hey, darling... Are you busy?"
He asked with his strange voice as if he wanted something.

"No, im actually pretty bored. Why?"
You replied. He closed the doors and walked to your bed, then laid right beside you on his back. You wrapped your arm around his chest as you normally do when you two lay down together.

"You know I was thinking..."
He started as he turned to the side to face you.

"Do you maybe want to do...something more than just hugs and kisses?"
He asked with a little bit of embarrassment in his voice. At first, he avoided eye contact but then he looked deep inside your eyes. You were pretty shocked at his question. Of course, you understood what he meant but you've never done this thing before and you didn't want to embarrass yourself but on the other hand, you wanted to try this. Let's be honest, people at this age gets horny. Sorry, not sorry.

"I've never done this before...''
You said looking at his chest to avoid eye contact.

"No worries darling! I can take care of it...just be relaxed okay?"
He said. You nodded as he changed his position. Now he was on the top of you. Not gonna lie, he turned you on as hell. Kai moved closer to your face for a kiss. You didn't complain and moved your head a little closer as well. The kiss was passionate and warm. It was nice. At first, he was gentle but then he started to be rougher and a bit more aggressive. He slowly started kissing you jawline and then neck. Suddenly his hands wandered under your shirt. And then he-

"hey, Y/n! Look at the- AHHH MY VIRGIN EYES!!"
someone came in while you two were doing this. By the voice, you could tell it was Jay.

"Fuck..."
Kai muttered and quickly got off of you and helped you to get up. Jay was still screaming and running around like a baby. You and Kai ran out of your room to talk with him. Well its too late everyone was already there wondering what is happening.

"Jay why are you screaming!?"
Nya argued.

"I saw..."
He said.

"I saw Y/n and Kai..."
He continued.

"You saw Y/n and Kai and you started screaming? My friend, it's not nice."
Zane replied

"No no! They were doing...s e g g s"
He said quietly. Nya gasped.

"What do you mean by sex!?"
She half-whispered.

"Sex, S-e-x human sexual-"
Zane began

"no! Zane shhh!!!"
Jay yelled.

"-activity between two people"
He continued.

"Zane not that loud!"
Nya said. Zane didn't understand what she was so mad about until he heard familiar for him voice. It was Sensei Wu.

"Did I heard that correctly?"
Sensei wu walked up to everyone as he held a cup of his favourite tea. Everyone froze.

"Sensei, I can explain-"
Kai started but Jay interrupted.

"Sensei! Kai was doing  s e g g s with my sister!"
Jay yelled.

"No, I didn't! We just kissed! Sensei I promise"
Kai explained.

"Well, I dont think you have to put your hands under her t-shirt if you just wanna kiss her!"
Jay argued. You sighed and noticed that Sensei's look said 'what the fuck am I listening to'. Kai and Jay were arguing for a good 30 seconds until Wu had enough of hearing it.

"Enough."
Sensei said with his serious voice which immediately made boys stop fighting.

"Yes sensei."
They both replied harmonically.

"Kai, Y/n. It was inappropriate to do this here and at this time. Jay, both Kai and Y/n are adults. Please try to understand that they are in a relationship."
Sensei explained everyone nodded in understanding. When you looked up you saw Lloyd, he was behind Zane all this time but you couldn't even see him. He looked...disappointed. Or more like just down, he was like this for some days now so you didn't pay attention to it.

"Now everyone, get back to what you were doing...uh except for Y/n and Kai of course...''
Sensei continued and turned away.

"Kids these days..."
Wu mumbled and walked away. Everyone gave you and Kai a weird look and then walked away as well. Jay stared at Kai as if he was about to kill him but after a good 5 seconds, he walked away as well. Now it was you and Kai, alone and awkward.

"...next time lets do it when no one is home...''
Kai said. You laughed a little and agreed.