Chapter 1: First steps

Today was this day! After the longest year of your life, it's finally happening! You got a letter from Jay yesterday that it is time for him to visit you but more importantly, take you with him!

You were so excited that you couldn't even stay in one place. You ran around the junkyard for about an hour. Suddenly you heard a weird sound from the sky. You turned around and saw...a boat? Your eyes widened. You couldn't believe what you see, a flying boat!

You parents got out of the house to welcome their guests.
After a moment the boat landed in front of the gate. You hid behind a pile of garbage or (as your parents would say "pile of treasures") to surprise Jay.

Suddenly you saw 7 figures from afar. You could easily see that one in the front is your brother, he hasn't changed after all but the others were unknown to you.

"Jay! Welcome home!"
You heard your mom yelling

"Hey mom, dad... Wheres Y/n"
He asked and looked around

At this point, you just couldn't help yourself but get out of your hiding spot, run and hug him.

"Jay!"
You screamed as you hugged him tightly.

"Y-y/n, you're l-low key choking me"
He said while you just giggled and let him go after a second. He sighed and smiled again.

"Woah, you've grown so much! Wait... Are those muscles?"
He asked and started tickling you.

"I told you I trained!" 
You said in the middle of laughing

"It's true. She was cleaning our Junkyard every day!
Your mom said proudly.

" Wow, that is something, I bet your still not good as me tho!"
He said which made you just roll your eyes and laugh again.

''Since its this day today, I should introduce you to everyone''
He continued.

You knew names like Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya or Lloyd because Jay was repeatedly writing about them in his letters. Although you had no idea how they look like and who is who.

"Okay, this is Kai-"
He pointed on a tall boy in a red ninja costume.

When you heard this name you quickly cut him off and gasped in awe as you remembered what Jay wrote about him in one of his letters.

"Kai?! So your power is flame, right? Can you show me?! Pleeease!"
You started jumping in excitement. Kai chuckled and after a second a large piece of fire grew out of his hand.

"Woah! So cool!"
Your eyes shone. Jay was getting annoyed but he could understand why you are so excited.

"Sorry for her"
He laughed awkwardly

"no worries, I know im awesome!"
Kai responded proudly with his typical smile as he started 'flexing' with his muscles which made Jay sigh.

"Moving on"
He continued

"This is Cole"
He pointed out the tallest boy of everyone. He was muscular but his expression seemed warm and nice. Cole walked to you and pulled out his hand to shake it, you did as well but you couldn't hide the fact you were REALLY happy to meet them all.

"Hm...cole...oh right! You're the one with earth powers aren't you?"
You asked.
''Correct! Nice to meet you!" 
He smiled warmly.

Jay introduced everyone except one person. It was a blond-haired boy with beautiful green eyes that suited his costume.

"And lastly, Lloyd"
He said as the blond boy walked forward.