Alon....e

Do you know what's loneliness?
People talk about it all the time but what it really is?

It's what I am feeling right now and

what am I feeling?

It's dark I can't see anything and I don't have any reason but I am crying.
There are things I want to tell to different people but the... Yes that whatever it is that stops you from saying things in your head out to people is what lonliness is.

I am alone not because I do not have people

I have my parents in the room next to me. And 100 contacts 50 of them online right now and 5 of which I know will surely reply but that doesn't mean I am not alone.

That doesn't mean I have a shoulder to cry on.

Feeling alone is the most miserable and pitiable feeling out of all of them.

The sense of being able to reach out to people but surety of not having them with you.

I would never wish it for the person who I would even hate most.

Because if there's anything worse than dementers sucking your soul it's being alone

And if that is not true then why am I crying unstoppable and why I am regretting giving so much to the people who are not mine who never were. Even the ones who promised

Why I feel like my life is puppet of my own emotions? is it really because I have taken wrong decisions or trusted wrong people?

Does wrong people even exist?

Maybe magic and sorcerery is real and I am cursed?

But ohh I feel so alone I feel so helpless and so miserable.

And I know my heart can't take it any more nor can my body but can we leave the people who we care about just because they're hurting us?

Why there is no one who would tell me 'Hey it's gonna be fine. It's temporary time heals everything and I am..... with you' why is no one with me?

If any of you are planning to break someone's heart then stop please tell them apologize to them and leave because Broken Hearts doesn't ever heal they are tattooed over one's soul.

Nobody can move on from broken heart no time can heal the pain someone has given to the other it slowly and gradually takes away ones ability to love......

And then what happen? Then someone like me is borne who would love the heartbroken person and get cursed of being alone for the lifetime.....

Don't break someone's heart please I beg you :')