Anxiety

Anxiety comes in four stages.

Stage no. 1

Tiredness, sadness, feeling low all can be the initial stages of anxiety you will all in a sudden start feeling down like everything is pointless and you are in eternal despair but this is the only stage of anxiety that you can control so if you feel that seek help right away because nasty things that comes next are totally out of your control.

Stage no. 2

If you don't control that sadness and despair then after some days comes 'worrying for no reason' all in a sudden you will feel like there is something wrong you will start thinking about all the possible situations where anything could go wrong and think and overthink but you will not get any proper reason for your worry or that nagging feeling inside your heart that heart dropping and it will feel like someone very close to you has died I don't understand why you feel that maybe that's because something close to you actually die after all like a piece of your soul but yeah that is when things start getting serious because this mate you can't control, you can not control this feeling no matter what you do.

Stage no. 3

After worrying for one or two days maximum is the time for your year ducts to burst open, Crying stage.

Late at night deep in your thoughts you will suddenly feel like someone is slowly gently squeezing your heart,
(For those who've never experienced anxiety they should know it is not metaphorical you physically feel that squeeze on your heart) your heart rate will increase to a point where you can feel your pulse on your temples and going up through your chest to your neck without even touching your body that is the start of breakdown and then comes a wave of unstoppable crying no sound comes out of your vocal cords only long breaths and tears lots and lots of tears you want to scream but nothing comes out and you keep crying and crying until all of the water from your body is drained.

Stage no. 4

Anger/restlessness

Once you've stopped crying you feel that annoyance and irreasonible anger so much anger and frustration you will feel like torturing yourself or someone and you would want it to stop but it never stops it keeps coming like waves of ocean every other bigger than the former one until you close your ears shut your eyes and scream on top of your lungs in your mind without making any sound and then finally sleeps.
Sleep is the only thing that can stop this. Nothing else can no human nothing sleep or God.

Note: trust me if a person tell you they get anxiety attacks then look into their eyes and tell them they're not alone and they can fight this and hug them so tight because they need it so much.