The companionless

Note: these thoughts are inspired from a novel of Elif shafak with name '10 minutes and 38 seconds in this strange world' If you want to know about dark and beautiful truth about Turkish civilization then I would recommend you to read that novel.

Every human lives three kinds of life.

Either life of an invisible man when alive nobody knows him but when he die people find out what he was who he was and then they never forget

Either a life of famous personality, celebrity or dignitary a living legend every living soul knows about him and then he dies taking his fame with himself people start forgetting about him and after a decade or so he only exists in dead tales or in a grave somewhere.

Then comes immoral one who live their lives irrespective of how or if they would be remembered after they are dead they live without the fear or dying often these people make most mistakes just because they want to see how it’ll turn out to be and they are the ones who know most about life and world and livings and what death really mean. Their mistakes often cost them identity, loved ones, dignity, personality and individuality so when they die they end up in cemetery of companionless, because that’s what they are alone.

Any person who makes mistakes lives three kinds of lives too

The life before mistake it’s the era of their innocence everyone loves them, they are adored and respected, loved and cared because people know that this person has a good heart he is a nice man this person is capable of doing good he is trustworthy and he is going to make us proud.

The life when mistake is been made is the time of oblivion why, how, what mistake was made by an adolescent human in their adolescence. A person asks these questions himself again and again, because no one is born a murderer after committing a crime people once for sure ask themselves why they did it some doesn’t get answers they get regret only some do and their answers are big enough to overcome regret, guilt or any little goodness left in them but that is a battle person fights with themselves nobody knows about it, it’s just him, his soul, and his God the only witnesses.

The Life that comes after people get to know about their crime is the most miserable one the ones who were proud of their goodness and respected them for their good heart disown them in a blink of an eye sometimes they force them to repair the non-repairable deeds by more mistakes, cover the mistake by another mistake and when a person thinks about the little good left in him and want to save himself from burden of more mistakes it becomes certain that he is alone in the whole wide world. Destined to be in cemetery of companionless bound to live alone and die alone but at least, live.