Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven | Cardi B & Monster Woo

Chapter One | Is She?

|March 22, 2019

Cardi B Makes It Rain $500,000 at Monster Woo's Birthday Party

Cardi B celebrated her husband's birthday by gifting him a fridge with a whole lotta' dough inside of it. Happy birthday, Monster Woo!

There's nothing in this world that Cardi B likes more than checks, all she really wanna' see is the.... money.

And from the looks of Monster Woo's wild birthday party celebration, Cardi B went all out for her husband's special night. From what the two shared on Instagram, it looks like Cardi B gifted him with $500,000 in cash-because why not?

"Bday gift 500K from my wife," Monster Woo posted on his Instagram Story, alongside a video of all the stacks of money.

"Man, this is my birthday gift. This girl is crazy," he said in the video.

On Instagram, the "Money" rapper also took to her own account to post an IGTV video that shows her surprising Monster Woo with the $500,000 in the fridge. In the video, she says: "What else can I give someone that got everything."

Cardi B then answers her own question, "the fridge!" While Monster Woo begins to chuckle at her joke, he walks over to the fridge and realizes what's inside as all of his friends hype him up.

Monster Woo can be heard telling the "Bodak Yellow" rapper that she doesn't need to give him the money, but she answers: "I know I don't have to give you the money but I don't know what to give you, so I suppose I give you the money. You could buy a car, you could buy more clothes, you could buy jewelry, you could buy me more Birkin bags. Sh-t, you could do whatever the f-ck you want. [...] I love you, muah."

On her Instagram post, the "Bodak Yellow" also wrote: "Big daddy shlong Birthday. Little something something for the Birthday boy @deimon_woo

At the birthday party venue, it looked as though the two lovebirds were having a blast with their friends and making it rain.

For her husband's birthday party, the 27-year-old rapper wore a black leather dress that accentuated her figure and she donned her hair in an updo, keeping her beauty look natural and flawless.

Meanwhile, Monster Woo wore a matching black jacket and bottoms with sneakers and diamond necklaces all around his neck.

Happy birthday, Monster Woo!

=••••=

|March 24, 2019

Yeona started crying, Youngwoo walked into her room and picked her up, holding her to his chest. He started patting her back softly and singing a Korean lullaby, that his grandmother used to sing to him.

He walked of her room, and towards his bedroom. Youngwoo walked into the room and Cardi was coming out the bathroom with a wet towel on her forehead.

"What's wrong?" Youngwoo asked.

"I don't feel good and I have a headache." Cardi answered as she got on the bed.

"Awe, just rest and I'll cook you some soup." He said.

She nodded as she laid down.

"Come on, Yeona, let's go cook for mommy." He said, walking out of the room and walking down the stairs to head to the kitchen.

When the front gate ring, Youngwoo walked over to the security camera and saw Blac Chyna and her son, King. Youngwoo touched the unlock button to let them.

Youngwoo went to the front door and opened it to let them in.

"Hey, brother." Chyna said as she gave Youngwoo a side hug and kissed Yeona's cheek.

"Uncle Woo." King said as he hugged his legs.

"Hey, Chyna, King, what are you guys doing here?" Youngwoo asked.

"Cardi told me she wasn't feeling good so I brought her some medicine plus I'm thinking about buying a house out here so is this a good neighborhood to live in?" She answered, closing the door.

"Are buying a place here? Is this because of Jong-kook?" Youngwoo asked as he lead them to the kitchen.

"No, I just feel like all our friends and some of my family live here and I think I should make the effort to reconnect with my family. You know how I left at a young age and never came back." She replied as she placed the bags on the counter.

Youngwoo nodded.

"I get it. It's hard being without friends and family especially when it feels like everyone is moving on and you're left behind." He said.

"Yes, that's exactly how I feel." She said.

"Kingy." Cardi said, walking into the kitchen.

"Girl, you're supposed to be in bed." She said.

Cardi was leaning forward on the island with her head on her hands.

"I can't stay in bed." Cardi said.

Youngwoo handed Yeona to Chyna. He walked over to Cardi and picked her up, carrying her to the living room and placed her on the couch.

"Thank you." Cardi said.

"Just rest and watch some television." He said, handing her the remote. He placed a blanket over her then walked back to the kitchen.

Chyna looked at him and smiled.

"Is she pregnant?" She asked.