Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty | Winnie Harlow & Seo Woo-jin

Prologue

September 2019

Winnie Pov

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head, it hurt so much. I rolled over from the window avoiding the sunshine, sighing and snuggling deeper in my pillow.

I inhaled warm Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli and Nutmeg scent of the pillow.

Wait. My pillow doesn't smell like that.

I snapped my eyes open at the unfamiliar room and I quickly sat up holding the sheets around me and winced in pain.

My head pounded. I looked over, I almost gasped aloud when I saw someone was next to me.

It was Woo-jin, lying on his stomach cradling the pillow at his head.

I realised I was completely naked and rose up quickly.

I need to go before he wakes up.

"Shit." I whispered as I got off the bed and started looking for my clothes and purse.

I found my dress.

I quickly picked it up and began to dress myself. I put my dress on first then my shoes. I grabbed my purse.

I left the room in a hurry and run down the stairs to the front door.

"You got to be kidding me!"

I winced as I turned around to face the voice.

It was Jessi.

"Hey...Jessi." I said.

"You fucked Woo-jin!" Jessi shouted.

"Who fucked Woo-jin?!" Tyga exclaimed.

"Winnie!" Jessi shouted.

"Be quiet. Jessi." I said, pouting.

"Hell no, this is too juicy. I'm texting the group chat this tea while it's hot." Jessi said, pulling out her phone.

I grabbed it from her.

"Jessi, you're doing too much." I said, rolling my eyes.

Her phone vibrated. I looked at the screen.

I groaned.

"Tyga beat you to it." I said as I read the text Tyga sent to the group chat.

Jessi laughed.

"Thank you, baby." Jessi shouted.

"You're welcome." Tyga shouted back.

"I swear y'all ain't shit." I said, shaking my head.

"Girl, take your ass to kitchen and eat breakfast with us before you attempt another walk of shame." Jessi said.

"Good morning!" Woo-jin exclaimed, walking down the stairs.

I sigh loudly, and pulled out my makeup remover and cleaned my face. I felt someone grab my hand. I opened my eyes and saw Woo-jin.

He smiled.

"Let me do that for you." He said, as he grabbed another wipe and started cleaning the rest of my face.

"Awe, they're so cute." Jessi said.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I know they liked each other." Tyga said.

Rolling my eyes and clearing my throat.

"I don't like him. It was just drunk sex. I probably would have done it with anyone." I said.

"Winnie, that was some hoe shit you just said." Jessi said.

"Whatever, I'm leaving. Woo-jin, it was just sex so don't let it ruin our friendship." I said.