Chapter Four

Chapter Four | Lee Seo-jin & Adrienne Bailon

Lee Seo-jin (born January 30, 1971) is a South Korean actor and television host

Lee Seo-jin (born January 30, 1971) is a South Korean actor and television host. He is best known for the reality shows Three Meals a Day and Grandpa Over Flowers.

Adrienne Eliza Bailon (born October 24, 1983) is an American singer, actress, television personality, and entrepreneur

=•=•=•=

November 2019

I smiled as Seo-jin walks out of the airport. I jump out of the car and run into his arms as he drops his suitcase to catch me.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too." He said, chuckling as he puts me down and picks up his suitcase.

We hold hands as I lead to the car. He opens the door for me and I get in. He puts his suitcase in the trunk and then joins me in the backseat.

The driver pulls off, starting the destination to the house.

"How was your flight?" I asked.

"It was good, a little too crowded for me but it's worth it when I see your beautiful face." He answered.

I giggled.

"I cannot believe you are really here. I hope you like the house." I said.

"I did give you free reign to decorate the house how you wanted it. I like it as long as the kitchen is large enough for me." He said.

"Oh yes, I made sure to have the best kitchen appliances for cooking master Lee." I said.

He smiled.

We spend the next thirty minutes, talking and catching up as the driver takes us to our new house. I told him about a few of my new projects and he told his upcoming schedule and how long he would be in town for.

I was a little sad that we wouldn't be spending much time together like I thought but I knew I had to be grateful for the time that we have now.

Once we arrived at the house, I squealed and pulled out a blindfold.