Chapter Two

Chapter Two | Bae Jung Nam and Chiquis

Bae Jung Nam is a South Korean actor. He was born on March 19, 1983 and made his acting debut in 2009. Since then, he has appeared in a variety of films, reality programs, and television dramas.

Janney Marín Rivera (born June 26, 1985), better known as Chiquis Rivera, is an American singer and television personality

Janney Marín Rivera (born June 26, 1985), better known as Chiquis Rivera, is an American singer and television personality. She is the eldest daughter of singer Jenni Rivera.

==••=••==

March 2020

"What's up, babygirl." Jang Nam said as he took my luggages.

I greeted him with a kiss.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm great now that I get to see you." He answered as he opened the trunk of his car and placed my luggages in.

It's been a little while since I've seen Jung Nam and I'm so excited to see him and just to be here to get of California and spend some time with Jung Nam.

He walked me to the first passenger door and opened it for me.

"Thank you." I said as I got in the car.

He closes the door and walks over to the driver side and gets in.

We pull out of the airport parking lot and get onto the highway.

"It's good to see you." He said, smiling.

"I'm glad we're finally able to be together after so long of video calls." I said.

"Have you missed me?" He asked.

"Of course, I've missed you and Bell." I answered.

He chuckled.

"Bell missed you too." He said.

I smiled.

I know Jung Nam is focused on his acting career and everything but like it's weird to me and frustrating that we have to do this long distance relationship.

I looked out the window as we got off the highway.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." I answered.

"About what?" He asked.

"How long are we going to do this?" I replied.

"Do what?" He asked. "Talk to me, Chiquis." He added.

I sighed.

"We've been together for two years and we barely spent a long period of time together. So, how long are we going to keep doing this long distance relationship?" I asked.

"Chiquis, my career is here. I can't move to California but you can move here." He answered.

"What about my career?" I asked.

"You can make music here, your career won't be affected like how mine would." He replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"And what about my family?" I asked.

"What about my life here?" He asked.

"You know what let's just stop talking about it." I said.

"Fine." He said.