Chapter Three

Chapter Three | Seo Jang-hoon and Cece Gutierrez

Seo Jang-hoon (Korean: 서장훈; Hanja: 徐章勳; born 3 June 1974) is a former South Korean professional basketball player, who is currently active as an entertainer and variety show star

Cecilia "Cece" Gutierrez (April 26, 1974) is a television personality and registered nurse and worked in a trauma hospital for 10 years. She opened her own medical spas.

=• • • •=

I took a deep breath before knocking on Jang-hoon's office door, judging by the door being closed, I'm not sure what mood he would be in today.

"Who is it?" Jang-Hoon asked with an snappy attitude, giving me my answer to what mood he's in.

"Cece." I answered.

"Sorry, come in." He said with a sigh.

I opened the door and walked in.

He had his back to me, staring out of the window into the city. I made my way over to his desk.

My heels clicking against the floor making him turn around in his office chair.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you know how tiring it is having people ask when are you getting remarried or when are you going to start dating again?" He answered.

"Jang-hoon..." I said, pausing.

He sighed, running his hand through his dark hair.

"Forget it, we might break up any day now, right?" He asked.

I frowned.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Why, are you talking like this?" I asked.

"Why shouldn't I? You won't let me go public with our relationship or at least say that I am in a relationship." He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me that you didn't want to keep our relationship private? Jang-hoon, do you think I asked us to remain private because I'm embarrassed of you or something?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yes, I did." He answered.

I shook my head.

"No, I'm not embarrassed of you and I never will be, Jang-hoon, I just didn't want people's opinions to be involved in our relationship but I understand that you want to be able to share your happiness so I say you can go public with our relationship." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Yes, besides that means you have to propose soon." I said, smiling.

He chuckled.

"Okay." He said.