Chapter One

Chapter One | Lee Seung-gi & Young Bae

Lee Seung-gi (Korean: 이승기; Hanja: 李昇基; born January 13, 1987) is a South Korean singer, actor, host, and entertainer

Young Bae (October 9, 1984) is a South Korean tattoo artist, entrepreneur, licensed medical practitioner and television personality

Young Bae (October 9, 1984) is a South Korean tattoo artist, entrepreneur, licensed medical practitioner and television personality. She is the owner and a resident tattoo artist of the New York City tattoo shop, Diamond Tattoos. She is best known for her work as a tattoo artist on the VH1 television series Black Ink Crew: Diamond Tattoos.

=• • •=

October 2019

"I'm gonna get Dak Galbi and Popcorn chicken."
I said, looking at the menu.

"I'll have the Rabokki. Oh, and two glasses of Bokbunja." Seung-gi said as he handed the menus back to the waiter.

The waiter nodded then walked away.

"So talk to me? How was your day?" I asked, looking at Seung-gi.

"My day was good. How was your day? How's Niko and your mom doing?" He answered.

"It was okay, Niko and my mom are fine." I said.

"So, it's been six months since we started dating." He said.

"And this is our twelfth real date." I said.

The waiter came back with our drinks.

"Thank you." I said.

The waiter walked away and I took a sip of my drink.

"I'm ready for us to start a new chapter in our relationship but for us to do that... You would have to move back to South Korea." He said.

I knew this was coming. While dating in America is much more chill and like to take things slow, dating in South Korea is more serious and things tend to move at a different pace.

I thought Seung-gi would be okay with how our relationship was going but of course, I expected too much.

"I honestly don't know if I could pick Niko and I's whole life in New York and move to South Korea." I said.

"But how long can we keep doing a long distance relationship, Yeongrong?" He asked.

"Let me ask you something. Let's just say if you were to ask me to marry you, then we get married... Would you be okay with splitting your time between here and New York?" I asked.

"If I said yes, would you really move here?" He replied.

"I don't know. I need time to think about it. It's not only just me, I have to think about Niko and my business too." I said.

"Okay, think about it because eventually this is something that's going to need to be addressed." He said.

"Yeah, definitely." I said.