Appreciation (Jay x hoodie)

@itsScaryToDieAlone
------------------------------------------------------

Jay put the camera down on the dirt floor of Rosswood Park. He felt like he was trapped in here destined to run around and be confused all the time

One of the reasons why he was 'trapped' here was because of the heavy fog. You could not see anything that was in front of you so he decided to camp out here.

Well until the fog lifts up. Which seem like that would never happen at this point it feels like he's been here for a decade. Jay started to play with some dirt that was next to him.

Sitting up against a rotten tree. All of a sudden he heard twigs snapping and leaves crunching. Under someone's feet Jay panicked he turned his head trying to find somewhere he can hide.

But he was too late as he felt someone's hand tapping against his shoulder. His eyes wide as he saw the hooded figure. Next to him looking down his red eyes staring at Jay.

Jay pushed himself up going to make a run for it. But flew his hands up to his neck, as hoodie grabbed his hood. Jay looked back a worried expression on his face.

Jay caught the memo he wasn't supposed to go anywhere. So he stopped struggling. Feeling his hood being let go. His fingers dancing across his neck it really hurt.

But the hooded figure didn't care. He grabbed, Jay's hand leading him more in the forest. Jay walked slowly behind him his thoughts in his head going a mile a minute. Watching as hoodie picked up Jay's camera and gave it to him.

Waving his own in front of Jay's face.The frog was still holding up he was surprised that they didn't run into a tree already. Jay was sweating from the humidity and the fact that he was holding the hooded figure hand.

It was so odd but comforting at the same time. They stopped immediately Jay bumping into hoodie on accident.
Jay wasn't sure why they stopped. But as the static filled his ears he begun to understand. The grip on his hand tightened and they're off. Jay almost tripping immediately right away.

Trees going past them and jumping over logs it was like something you only saw in movies. His breathing heavy as he continued to run. Everything to seem to begin to blur together still hearing the distant static. Echoing in his brain.

Until he saw his car. Running towards it at this rate his legs kept going he wasn't sure he can even stop at this point. The hooded figure let go of his hand as Jay touched the car window.

His other hand trying to find the key. Unlocking his car and getting into it, he wasn't sure if. It was even safe to drive like this but regardless he did it. Hearing the other door slam shut and hoodie in the passenger seat.

Backing out and leaving Rosswood Park. The car ride was silent for the most part. TTA tapping on his window. Camera still in his glove hand. And Jay's camera well he didn't even know. He was sure that he probably dropped it in the forest.

Great Jay thought. Glancing over at TTA. he was sure he knew that he was watching him. But at least he wasn't alone anymore. Finally arriving at the hotel him and Tim were staying at.

Both getting out the car. Jay touched the door swallowing his spit nervously. He turned around to look at TTA "so.. are you staying here or, are you going back to your hideout or..whatever" he said trying to keep how nervous he really felt.

TTA tilted his head. Almost like he was rolling his eyes. He was leaning up against Jay's car camera still in hand. The red light blinking almost like it was eyes which it was. Millions of people will be watching this TTA got much pleasure from imagining everyone looking at the supposed 'hero' of the story.