The monster that hides in the rain( Jay x Alex)

Jay looked at the camera that was sitting in front of him on the wood table. Staring at him like it had eyes and it was watching him though he did feel more comfortable with it around.

Tim wasn't here. He went to work a while ago saying he still needed money to pay for everything and storming out. Tim looked like he didn't sleep for days which he didn't but the bags under his eyes were getting worse.

Jay can't stand to see his friend? like this. Friend 'am I actually friends with him' it sounded stupid when he was saying it in his mind but it made sense they were both. In this mess together

But something still felt wrong. Everything felt wrong Jay started to feel uneasy and the urge to go to Rossword park was building in his stomach. He had to go there anyway. He picked up his camera and grabbed his keys.

Going into the drawer for the room card. He didn't want to lock himself out again lighters, papers, pens and then he finally found the key card. He grabbed his bag putting it over his shoulder.

He put the key card in there opening the door and he was off. Once he was out of the hotel it started to rain puddles already building up on the empty parking lot. And the sound of water splashing across the streets are getting louder.

Everything seemed to be getting louder. Jay knew he had to relax for a minute he slid his finger on the rim of his hat. Rubbing his eyes and going in his car.

00000000000000000000000000

Jay pulled into Rossword Park. He looked out the car window his fingernails digging into the steering wheel. He decided he should probably go now grabbing his camera and left to go into the woods.

000000000000000000000000000

Leaves cracked and crunch under his weight. Walking through the forest he had a small cut on his cheek he ran into a tree branch on the way it wasn't bleeding or anything but it made a small mark.

His light blue eyes filled with tiredness his ears still ringing and he started to shake a bit he saw the abandoned hospital up ahead he started to speed up mud flying in the air from him running.

He was soaked from head to toe it started to rain harder than what he expected. But that's what he gets for not checking the weather. Once he was under the roof of the abandoned hospital

He peeled off his wet jacket. His white t-shirt sticking to him like it was an extra layer of skin. He checked his phone in his pants pocket it was basically swimming in water and he couldn't turn it on. So calling Tim wasn't even an option.

Jay was still standing in front of the doorway. His jacket and phone set aside on the dirty floor. Begin to hear glass moving and breaking under someone's feet. He started to panic picking up. His jacket and phone and running into another room

Jay was sitting down against the wall his stuff in his hand trembling. It was like he stopped breathing for a minute fear filled him. He thought of the worst 'it must be Alex' he told himself.

He heard someone coming closer to the room he was in their dragging something heavy. Like a pipe. The footsteps stopped right outside the room "I know you're here come out come out wherever you are." Alex's voice seemed to echo In Jay's head.

It was some sick game he was playing. Jay close his eyes imagine that he wasn't here. Alex's footsteps seem to be closer and he knew he was in the same room as him he fell his gaze trailing his wet body.

Something heavy dropped suddenly. And Jay felt some grabbing his chin forcing him to open his eyes he stared back at Alex. Also seems to got caught in the storm as in the same with Jay "I've been looking all over for you." His voice was slow and soft like he actually cared.