/Ghost Au/The bus stop (Tim x Jay)

Someone asked for a Bray fanfic the other day. And sure I can write that for you! After I post this I will get right on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Tim was driving home in a storm. The rain making a tap tap tap sound as it was hitting his car as he drive. He was waiting at a traffic light as he saw a young man at the bus stop no umbrella and looked soaking wet.

Tim wasn't going to do anything. He wasn't just going to help a stranger but as he kept looking at him he seemed sad. Tim groaned, pulling over at the bus stop and rolling down the window.

"Where are you heading?!"he asked hopefully loud enough so the man could hear him. The other male looked at him for a minute surprised and little scared that someone was actually talking to him.

The male replied with this house address. Tim nodded opening the car door for him. Tim watch as the other guy walked over sitting down in the passenger seat. "Thanks" he said grabbing his buckle and buckling himself tapping his fingers against the car door nervously.

"I'm Tim" he said pulling in into the street. "Jay.." Jay said looking a bit confused after he said that like he had to remind himself. "And uh thank you for giving me a ride" Jay said looking at Tim "yeah anytime..so your house is pretty far away from here." Tim said turning a street corner

"Oh well that's because my office is over near the bus stop." Jay replied

-

It's been a few weeks since Tim met Jay.
He would pick him up every day at the bus stop after work talking and chatting and laughing. Jay was fun to hang out with after he got over his awkward, nervousness and really got to know you.

And today it wasn't going to be any different except Tim had something to tell Jay. Tim picked up Jay as always "I have something to tell you" Tim said a bet nervous. "What is it?" Jay looked at him

"Well I wanted to ask if you would want to go on a date with me" he said letting out a nervous laugh afterwards. Jay thought for a minute "Sure I would love that" after hearing Jay said that it was like a weight lifted off of Tim.

-

"I just really like him I don't know, there's something about him that lures me in" Tim said taking a bite out of his sandwich. Brian raised an eyebrow handing Tim his water bottle. "What's this for?" Tim said picking it up.

"You just sounded thirsty" Brian let out a laugh as Tim playfully smacked him on his arm "not funny" Tim said with serious expression looking up at his friend. Brian don't do anything but rolled his eyes "you have to admit that was pretty funny"
-

"Have a nice night you too" the waitress said walking off. Jay smiled looking at Tim and laughing a bit "something on my face?" Tim asked grabbing a napkin and patting it down trying to get whatever off on his face.

" No. no I'm just happy that's all" he replied grabbing the bags of food and walking out with Tim. "This was really fun" Tim said holding the door out for Jay "yeah it was" he replied putting the food in the car. "Would you mind staying at my house tonight." Tim asked his face red

Jay felt his cheeks getting warm "yeah-I would love to" they both got in the car. Tim struggling to get his keys out of his pocket as he was a bit nervous to do this. He grabbed Jay's hand flinched at the coldness of it.

A pain expression flickered across Jay's face but then turn into a more scared one. "You're freezing" Tim said remembering the time they accidentally touched fingers when he was driving Jay was cold but nor near like this.