Valentines (Jay x Tim x Brian)

Let's just pretend it's Valentine's Day 😃🙄🤡
For: YuriDrunkOnChampagne on Wattpad and smut reader on Ao3
I hope you both enjoy this!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the loveliest time of the year. Couples getting together, celebrating how much they love each other via gifts. Or taking them to places love comes in many forms. Something Jay Merrick was very new to. Sure he had boyfriends before, but this was, something this feeling was new. And he tries to cling on to it as much as he can.

'Hey. There's something special I want to show you come over at 9:00 k?'

From Brian. Jay smiled reading the notification. A nervous-exciting feeling growing in his gut. He always seemed to light up when he was around them. Smiling like a madman. "Were you listening to anything I just said" Alex voice said seemingly out of nowhere. "Uhh, yeah, yeah sorry" Jay turned off his phone looking up to meet Alex's eye's

Alex muttered a 'whatever' and went back at picking at his salad. "Let me guess from Brian and Tim" he smiled a little more toothy than what Jay would like. Alex always seem to button in his relationships. But whenever it came to Alex's he was never allowed to ask. And Jay is fine with that.

"Yeah Brian said he wanted to meet me, I guess so I'm probably guessing Tim's there too" Jay responded. Looking out the window of the restaurant they are in. It was around 7:20 cars passing by. And the street lights on it was a beautiful night. "Ooooh wonder what's going to happen" Alex said sarcastically using a more high pitched teenage girl kind of voice.

The blue-eyed male made a noise in the back of his throat. Knuckles tapping against the table. Both waiting for the waiter to come back with Alex's credit card. Face heated. Of course he has had sexual intercourse with them. But saying it out loud, made his face all red. "Well..." Both eyebrows raised. "I wonder too haha.." well that was awkward Alex rolled his eyes.

Finally the waiter came. Giving Alex his card they both packed up and went their separate ways.
--------------------------------------------

The AC was on high blowing cold air. Into the very heated room cooling down the whole house. Only wearing a t-shirt and boxers Jay was sitting on his couch. Covered with a thin, cream colored blanket. Watching some random movie he put on. Barely paying attention to it though. His mind elsewhere going over how was day went. Everything was normal except, except, "oh shit" Jay sprained out of bed. Quickly snatching his phone from the nightstand almost tipping over a lamp.

Picking up quickly before it hit the ground. Turning on his phone and looking at it 8:30. It completely flew over his head that he had to go somewhere getting up and racing to get his clothes on. Grabbing his keys and jacket heading out.

The drive to Brian's house was semi-okay. Other than just passing a few red lights and almost getting hit a couple times. But finally, finally made it to his house closing the door behind him since Brian lived out in the country. The air was fresher smelling the wet grass from earlier when it rained. Feeling the fresh air getting into his lungs it was much better than the city air.

Getting closer to Brian's back porch as he heard two people talking instantly recognizing that it was his two boyfriends.
As he got closer he notices rose petals leading him up to the back porch candle lights right next to the roses. Looking up at the sky to see hundreds of stars no clouds in sight.

It was gorgeous.

He smiled to himself him not believing that these two went. To get roses and candles just for him. His eyes wild as he saw them. Tim and Brian in a hot tub beer in their hands and chatting and laughing Brian being the first to notice him. Giving him a gentle smile "well hello there" he said.