Something new( Jay x Alex x Brian)

Weird Brian kinnie on Ao3

A.t: spitting, threesome

Au: no operator/Jay getting sandwiched in between his boyfriends
-----------------------------------------------------

"I want to do it, I'm sure" Jay said looking at his two concerned boyfriends. Brian and Alex looked at each other and looked back at Jay. Looks of concern on their faces "are you sure?" Alex questioned tightening his grip on Jay's hand. "Hey,,, if he really wants to do it let's do it" Brian smiled tilting his head. The honey colored hair male usually sided with Jay in arguments even if he knows that he's wrong. He mainly does it to piss off Alex.

Speaking of Alex Jay watched as Alex eyes looked over at him again. "Are you sure though we've never tried this before?" Alex spoke like Jay trying to spice up something in the bedroom was the most horrible thing he can come up with. The brunet rolled his eyes "yes I'm pretty certain what I want to do" he tried to keep his words soft, tightening his grip on Alex's hand.

Watching as the glasses wearing male sat in thought licking his lips. Brian on the other hand already getting undressed and grabbing the lube. Grabbing something out of the corner of his eye. "But if you really don't feel comfortable then we don't have to, I know you're only trying to keep me, safe" Alex's face softened blue eyes looking into two brown ones that match the sand when it got wet. "Is it going to be a yes or a no?" Jay didn't see Brian coming catching both of them off guard, a pink dildo in his hands. A gorgeous amount of lube shining it up Brian smearing it against Alex's face. 

Smearing lube on his cheek "Well, how can I say no now" they all gave each other one last look before they started undressing Brian jumped on the bed with a thud, Jay and Alex soon meeting their boyfriend. The shorter burnett opening his legs as Alex sat between them the dildo Brian was holding now in Alex's possession.

"Jay, I'm going to need your fingers for a minute" Brian said grabbing his wrist that cute smile on his face.

"wait what, why?"

"Well you're planning on fucking me aren't you?"

Jay's breath caught in his throat nodding as he felt the cold substance. Coat his fingers Brian moving up on the bed so Jays fingers had a better angle on his hole. Feeling Brian's warm tight walls against his pointer finger. Blue eyes studying the blond for any discomfort shifting his legs again as he felt the tip of the dildo.

Letting out a surprise moan as his cock was engulfed into a tight wet heat. "Fuck, that was so hot" the blond said pushing himself more firmly against Jay. Alex looking up through the lens of his glasses taking him down more, gagging once he got to the  middle. Getting out a grunt of pain as he felt teeth accidentally graze against sensitive skin.

It was almost like something snapped. Alex immediately stopped getting off of Jay's dick and looking at him a look of concern in his eyes. Jay smiled down hoping that would calm Alex's nerves. "I'm fine really it was an accident" he smiled.

Alex's face going a bit softer. "Sure?" He said. "I'm sure" he laughed. Watching as Alex carefully lowered himself again, just taking the tip in this time. Jay and Brian both exchanging looks, Alex wasn't the best  at giving head. But he can always still learn and improve.

But Brian did still try to teach him how to do it, Jay blushing as he remembered walking in when they were having his 'lesson' Brian's cock down Alex's throat  staying nice and slow and giving Alex praises and tips on what he was doing wrong and good. Remembering how happy he looked when Brian came on his face, drooling  with cum splattered against his mouth and cheeks.

Feeling his fingers cramp up inside of Brian shifted him out of his thoughts. Taking the three fingers he had inside of him and cracking them. Hearing Brian whine from the loss of contact. "Alex, you should make him come" Brian smiled sneaking his hand in Alex's hair roughly pushing him down. "Brian, wait" Jay said. Only to get responded with a glare from Brian that made his dick twitch.

The blond moving closer so his length rested against Jay's stomach. Feeling him leak all over, "just like that Alex suck his cock" Jay's breath became ragged feeling that warm sensation in his balls and stomach. "Brian,,,I'm g-going to come" he moaned "shhhh, I know baby I know" arching his back Jay always loved whenever Brian took over the situation. Whatever it was in sex or something else. It didn't matter having the blond control him was intoxicating.

Jay almost forgot about the dildo that was still is side of him. Feeling Alex roughly push it all the way in, gasping out for air as he came. Laying lazily on the bed trying to get his breath back. Quickly turning his attention to Alex and Brian.

A little surprised and curious, he didn't feel Alex move off of him but here he is. Staring the blond right in the face, Brian having a grin on. About to turn away before he heard the sound of spitting and an angry voice. "You stupid cunt, what the fuck is wrong with you I was choking"

"Oh shut up, like you didn't like gagging on him"

"Is that what you want to do Brian, do you want him to fuck your throat next"

Jay swallowed the lump in his throat, trying to tear his eyes away from Brian's face his own sticky white come dripping down those pretty long eyelashes, looks like Alex got him right in the middle of the eyes. And he didn't even wipe it off just kept arguing with Alex until Jay got sick of it "shut up, shut up. Let's just continue okay" it wasn't a question

Alex's face twisted up in a snarl while Brian had that innocent look in his eyes with a grin. Jay feeling Brian's dick leak more pre-come onto his  stomach. "You know Alex I only tease you because I love it when your face gets all red"  the blond groaned  stealing a kiss Alex. Jay watching as they continue to make out.

The brunette wasn't sure he could get hard again. But here he was watching his two boyfriends making out and of course the object that is still inside of him made him moan out. Cock twitching back to life, "that's enough foreplay" Alex snarled pushing Brian down on the bed next to Jay. Taking that as his cue to get the condoms giving one to Alex and opening one himself.

Feeling Alex grab the dildo from inside of him. Letting out a grunt of surprise " sorry" Alex mumbled behind him, the lighter hair brunette letting out a soft laugh. Getting in between Brian's legs his condom covered cock teasing his entrance. "You going to fuck me or what" Brian smiled

"Maybe, maybe not"

" So your just going to leave me high and dry"

"Depends on your behavior are you going to be good for me?"

"I'm be so fucking good just you wait"

And he was, for the most part...Jay put his dick all the until he couldn't. Sweat forming on his forehead, the two waiting on Alex. Blue eyes watching his hand jerk himself off, the lube shining in the light. "You're going to blow a load before you even get in Jay?" His voice was so ragged it sounded like a question even though Jay was pretty sure it was supposed to be teasing.

"Yeah, yeah" and Alex finally, finally pushed all the way in. Fuck he thought he could just cum from that, and it wasn't much better when he imagined the position they're in. Brian laying beneath him blond hair sticking to his face from cum and sweat. Himself in the middle practically laying on Brian, Alex on his knees with his hands wrapped around Jays hips. Tightening to thrust.

Pale arms on either side of Brian's head. Balancing himself as he start thrusting. Fuck, fuck. Moaning as he started to push himself back on Alex cock, it was almost like a rhythm. Thrust into one person and receive it right back into you. The blonds tan fingers moving hair out of the ash burnett's eyes. Laying his head on Brian's chest. If this is heaven he never wanted to get out, the feeling of overwhelming tightness and pressure in his insides was too much. Embarrassed that he did not last as long as he wanted.

Coming into the condom. "Shit, Jay, I'm still hard" Brian said,  voice ragged and airy. " I know, I know, give me a second"  he let Alex hips drive his own. A skilled hand working on the star cock and getting pounded into by Jay ( technically Alex) was too much, coming on Jay skin. Alex made a strangled sound behind Jay hitting home one more time and coming. All sweaty, breath and tired. Tangled limbs under the blankets, Alex throwing away the condoms joining the hot pot. "Will.... that had to be one of your best ideas" Alex chuckled laying on his side. Jay smiled wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck.

"thanks" it was gentle loving and tender falling asleep in your Lover's arms.