Movie night(Alex x Brian)

@ZyTi_Writs
-----------------------------------------------------

"Hurry up Alex doesn't want us to be late again" Brian said he was bent over. The kitchen counter staring at Tim across the room. Who is getting ready awfully slow. Tim turned his head fast " I know I know give me a minute,,," and with that he picked up some papers and movies off the coffee table whatever he was looking for it was very important.

Brian sucked out a sigh starting to set up straight. Dusting off dust and dirt.

Finally Tim finished shoving whatever he was looking for in his pocket fast. A quick flash of pain went through Brian. Tim was hiding something he obviously don't want anyone to know. But he shrugged it off, if he really wanted to tell him he would.

And so he left it at that. Both walking out the door Tim's hands in his pockets with a more anger expression. " hey is everything okay?" Brian said calmly. Opening the door to his truck and getting in hearing the door slam before he got a response.

"yeah,,, yeah I'm fine" Tim responded obviously not fine. But he didn't want to push him forward. So he started to drive the car. The ride was silent most of the time Brian was mostly driving and playing with the stereo. Tim seemed zone out staring out the window his head resting against his hand.

It was a little bit into the afternoon that they arrived at Rosswood Park. Since Brian lived 40 to 30 minutes away. Both of them slipping out of his car

Giggling as he watched. Tim use the truck stool. The Raven dark haired male rolled his eyes. Both walking into the more grassy part as they saw the rest of the crew. Brian waved to everyone has Tim lurk behind him. Trying to blend into the shadows. The more taller guy grabbed Tim's hand. Racing off to get more closer. Letting go once they reached them. "Hey everyone" Brian said excitingly. Tim didn't understand why Brian was so happy about going to these things.

Maybe it was because. His friend is the director and ask him. Or maybe it was something else but it wasn't his place to talk about it or bring it up. Sarah pulled Brian from everyone else. Alex quickly following her as he handed Jay the scripts and whispered something to him.

That Brian couldn't hear. "What's going on?"Brian asked with a confused expression. Pushing back his hair. The heat already getting to him. focusing on whatever Sarah had to say as she opened her mouth.

"I wanted to ask you. If maybe I can get Seth number" she asked. Her voice edging awkwardly. Brian couldn't help but grin, showing all of his teeth. A wolfish kind of smile. Making a noise that sounded teasingly. Getting his phone out.

Alex finally stepped in his head tilted and arms tangled up on his chest. Looking like he had nothing better to do but interrupt them. Like doing this was really necessary. Maybe it really was. "So this is what you guys do in the meantime, find people to hook up with" his voice was rough with a growl.

A stern look on his face. Even though Alex was being beyond rude Brian still smiled sweetly up at him, "chill she's just asking for his number" Sarah handed out her phone giving it to Brian. "Even if she didn't like him and just wanted to get laid at least she's getting something" Brian tease done typing in Seth number. Alex snarled ready to complain about something. "What the hell does that mean?" His voice sped out like venom tilting his head.

"You need to get laid man" know that earned a giggle out of Sarah. She stopped when she got a stern looked from Alex. Giggling in her sleeve and walking off. Alex just stared at Brian in disbelief. Hot anger showed on his face. Brian lifted an eyebrow as he watched. Alex take a few breaths coming himself down. "Are we still on for movie night?" The question was simple, answering it with a yes.