Chapter 12

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been so busy but I am back since summer has started! Also, I'm curious to see where are my readers from? I'm from America!

Please vote, comment and follow! :)

———

Madison's POV

He pushes my legs farther apart and pulls me closer to the edge of the desk, closer to him.

Jacob's teeth tenderly bite my ear lobe and he sucks it into his mouth. I let out a short gasp of pleasure and he chuckles releasing my ear "Oh Madison, the things I want to do to you." he whispers into my ear.

The sound of my name falling from his mouth and the possibility of him and I together as one unleashes a fire within me as I press my chest against his.

''Please Jacob,'' I beg.

''Baby, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this, for you. I'm going to make you feel so good, baby girl.'' he murmurs as he places wet butterfly kisses along my neck up to my jawbone.

My whole body is on fire, heat radiating from my core.

''I want you so bad, Jacob.'' I can't contain the desperation from my voice.

As he reaches underneath my skirt to pull my panties down, the phone begins to ring.

Jacob rolls his eyes but continues to inch my underwear away from its designated area.

The phone continues to ring and it seems to get louder with every ring.

''Jacob, just answer-''

My words suddenly stop as Jacob pushes my panties to the ground and inserts a long finger in me.

''Oh, baby you're so wet and ready for me,'' he groans.

The phone still doesn't stop ringing but at this moment, I really don't care. All I care about right now is this man and the pleasure that he's giving me. Jacob slowly adds another finger and starts circulating his thumb on my clit.

My back arches and my head tilts back as he continues to go faster and deeper.

I cry out as soon as he replaces his thumb with his tongue and adds a third finger.

''Oh fuck Madison, you taste so good baby.'' he groans against me, sending vibrations through my core.

My stomach begins to tighten as Jacob starts swirling his tongue harder.

''Don't stop Jacob, please, it feels so good baby,'' I moan, the sensations finally taking over me.

''That's right baby girl, say my name, come for me,'' he purrs against my slick skin.

''Oh, Jacob!'' I cry out as I go over the edge.

——————————————————-

''Does that answer your question?'' Jacob murmurs in my ear.

''Yes, it does.'' I whisper.

I am now sitting on Jacob's lap, inhaling his sweet but strong masculine scent. He smells of fresh linen, spicy cinnamon and just Jacob.

''I'd never had a guy go down on me before,'' I state.

''Glad that I was the first then,''

''I've never been with I guy before,'' I flush.

I suddenly feel Jacob's body go still.

''What? Are you saying that I'm your first?'' he whispers.

''Yes. Is everything alright?'' I feel as if I've said something that made him upset.

''Yes baby, everything's fine. I just am surprised that's all. This doesn't change anything,'' he reassures me.

''I think we should get back to work now, we have a lot to do.'' he says slowly.

I slowly pull myself away from him, stand up and readjust my skirt. I still don't feel like everything is alright since my new revelation. We've only just started and I'd hate for it go be over already.

Sensing my uneasiness, Jacob takes my face into his hands which forces me to look into his beautiful green eyes. ''Madison, look at me,''

''We're fine baby, I promise. I'm okay with the fact that you're um, untouched. It doesn't change how I feel about you. We can takeit real slow if you like, yeah?'' he says, while stroking my bottom lip.

I nod my head, reassured by his calm and soothing words.

————————————————————

A/N: I know this is very short but I just wanted to give you guys a quick update!

Don't forget to comment where you're from and comment what you think about the chapter/book!

Please vote as well, I will be updating when I have 700 followers and 1.5k votes!

Please continue to tell your friends about this book and continue to follow!

Thank you guys for all the lovely comments and support, I love you all!