Chapter 11

A/N: PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS :)

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY BOOKS, I'D REALLY LOVE TO GET MORE READS!

I WILL START UPDATING BY VOTES, SO IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE QUICKER, THEN PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. LOVE YOU!!

————————————-

Jacob's POV

It's been a few weeks since Madison and I worked everything out. We still didn't talk about what happened in my office but I'd like to keep it that way.

Things have been going quite smoothly but it's still not enough for me. I still sort of like her but I'm still trying to figure out my feelings. The last few months working here haven't been easy and I still don't know how to talk to her properly. I want to ask her out, maybe for a date but I'm afraid of how she'll react considering our short history. I'm sick and tired of keeping it professional, and I just want to stop trying to control my urges. I couldn't give a fuck about her being my assistant, I liked her and I had a  feeling she had feelings for me too. I was just still too much of a coward to do anything about it.

''Good morning, Mr.Edwards. Here is your breakfast and the new properties that just came on the market.'' she said as she handed be a thin black binder.

''Call me Jacob.'' I smiled.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.  Madison was wearing this tight as mini skirt and was bending to put the things on my desk which gave me the perfect view to stare at her perfect round ass. Worst of all, her skirt was sheer so I could see the sexy black lace thong she had on. She had on a gray cropped t-shirt that showed her smooth flat brown stomach when she would raise her arms up. This was all becoming a little too much for my pants and I could have sworn the temperature in the room had skyrocketed.

It took all of my willpower not to throw her on my desk and have my way with her.

''Thank you.'' I choked out, giving her a tight smile. I could't wait for her to get out of the room so I could pay attention to the huge tent in my pants.

 ''Anything else I could do for you?'' she sweetly smiled.

Oh, I could things of a hundred things you could do for me, like getting down on your knees and sucking this di-

''Uh, no that's all. Thank you.'' I said as I cleared my throat. I had to snap out of these thoughts. My father put me here to do a job, not to fuck his old assistant. So far, I've been running the company pretty smoothly. We've been acquiring properties left and right and selling properties everywhere as well.

''Alright, well call me when you need anything.'' she smiled as she sashayed out the door.

As soon as she left I let out a sigh. I had no idea how I was going to function with her outside my door.

Madison's POV

Working with Jacob now is smoother than before and I'm honestly happy again. We're starting off on a great foot and I hope we keep going this way. Everything is much more simpler and I feel as if I can actually breathe without worrying if he'll get mad.

I am attracted towards him but I'm not sure if he likes me back. We really haven't talked about the kiss or him moaning my name while climaxing. I have so many questions but I'm afraid of the answers. I'm afraid of the rejection. My feelings are all over the place because of his unknown feelings. A part of me just wishes he'd just tell me how he feels and put me out of my misery, put me out of my constant wondering.

I often find myself wondering about what it would be like to be his girlfriend. I think he'd be a good boyfriend. Protective, slightly jealous and strong. He probably already has a girlfriend, that girl, Tanya or whatever.

I sighed. Things are just too complicated for a relationship. Yes, the setting in the office has calmed down but there's still tension and awkwardness that you could cut with a knife. I'd like to talk about what has been going on between us in our personal lives. I'm dying to know how he feels about me but I'm not sure I could handle the rejection. We have to find our footing and where we stand together or else it's going to be hard working here, even if Jacob is controlling his temper.

————————————————————————-

I took a deep breath and knocked bravely on the door.

''Come in,'' a muffled voice said through the door. I walked in and sat in front of him.

''Is there something wrong?'' his green orbs peer at me.

''Um, no. I have a question to ask you.'' I squeaked.

''Okay. What is it?''

''How do you feel about me?'' I nervously play with my fingers, unable to look at him.

''Uh, I think you're a great assistant. Why?'' he asked curiously.

''No, I mean how do you feel about me personally?'' I whisper.

''Where's this coming from?'' he asks, taken aback. His tone is almost defensive, harsh.

''You. Your emotions. One day you're kissing me and the next you're with another girl in your office. I don't understand what you want from me. I'm confused as to where you want to take this.'' I gesture between me and him. I suddenly find my confidence and my inner goddess is finally making her appearance.

For a few seconds he's quiet. I'm a little scared at what his reaction might be but I need to know. It's driving me insane.

''Come here.'' he says quietly. I slowly walk up to him until I'm at his side. He takes a few deep breaths and closes his eyes for a moment before swiftly sliding his arm across his desk. Then he grabs me by my hips and places me on his desk, right in front of him. He takes another slow deep breath as he spreads my legs wide open and looks up at me.

My heart is beating furiously and I'm afraid it'll pop out of my chest. I start to feel heat between my legs so I start to close them but Jacob's hands refuse to let that happen. He slowly runs his hands up and down my thighs. I feel completely and utterly exposed even though his green eyes are staring up at my brown ones.

He slowly starts to push my skirt up and my breath hitches but he stays focus on my eyes. His eyes seem to say ''Do you want this? Do you want me to touch you there? There's no going back after this.''

And I honestly can't say that I don't want him. I want him. I want him so badly, ever since the day I laid eyes on this beautiful but bipolar man.

I slowly nod my head so that he knows that I want this just as much as he does. His face lights up and a faint smile graces his face.

——————————————————————————

HAHHAHAH IF YOU WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO HELP ME GET 400 FOLLOWERS! PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BOOK AS WELL AS MY OTHER BOOKS! I WANNA GET MORE READS! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE MASSIVE SUPPORT AND LOVE! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT, LOVE YOU GUYS!