Chapter 9

A/N; Since Ferlynn (@queen_raul) finally updated her story, I'm updating mine. If you haven't checked out her book 'Chasing Secrets' you NEED to because it's just amazing.

Please continue to read, vote, comment and follow. It means a lot when you guys give me feedback, so please comment more than ''update please''. I'd really like to know what you guys of the story and help me make the story better by offering suggestions on what you would like to see happen or what you want me to improve on.

Also, since school has started I am more focused on my grades so I will be less focused on wattpad. I will be updating less frequently, but the more votes I get will motivate me to write more frequently.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: TO READ THIS CHAPTER YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME SINCE MY BOOK IS NOW RATED R. THANK YOU.

(P.S THIS SCENE HAS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT)

--------

Madison's POV

I was officially done with Jacob. This guy was just way too bipolar, I couldn't take it. One minute he's kissing me in the rain, the next he's telling me to get out of his office, and then the next he's telling me 'I'm cute when I'm mad?' What the hell is this? Is this guy really the son of real estate tycoon or an escaped psyciatric patient? I'm leaning towards the latter.

As I trudged toward the building I noticed a shiny red corvette. Weird, I thought. No one who works here as that car and clients don't usually come to the office.

As I took the elevator I began to wonder on who the car belonged to. It was a nice car, so the person who owned it had very good taste. As I got off the elevator I began to hear weird noises, sexual noises. Groans, pants, grunts, moaning and screaming. What the hell? My curiosity got the best of me when I opened the door. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and my jaw hit the floor.

In front of me was Jacob, his pants around his ankles, shirt was undone, shoving his long thick hard cock into a blonde who's skirt was pulled up and her breasts were spilling over her crimson shirt, her nipples pink and hard. Jacob kept thrusting his cock deeply into her over and over again. My eyes were transfixed on his long hard thick length. The head was a flushed red and the veins were purple, protruding, almost as if they were going to burst.

As I watched Jacob slamming his cock deeply into the blonde I began to feel angry. This guy kissed me a few days ago and now he's sleeping with some blonde? My fists began to ball and my eyes became slightly watered. I felt used, dirty and cheap. He probably thought he could kiss me anytime he wanted to because he was my boss. It was foolishness to think that he actually wanted something more, foolish to actually think he liked me. I'm such a stupid and naive girl. 

As soon as I made up my mind to leave them to their business, I hear Jacob shout, ''I'm coming, holy shit, fuck yes.'' Before I have any time to move Jacob's eyes burst open, lands on me and moans out, ''Madison.''

The way my name rolled off his tongue got me soaking wet. I pratically orgasmed right there. His voice sounded so strangled, so deep, so hoarse, so fucking hot. I could feel every part of my body become tingly, and I soon forget my anger. All I could think about was how his voice sounded. I wish I could have recorded it and made it my ringtone.

He quickly pulls out and his hot white goo spurts all over the mysterious blonde's back. She screams out her climax but neither me or Jacob pay attention because we were too focused staring down at one another. Well technically I was staring down at his impressive length but he didn't need to know that.

Suddenly the blondie starts starts talking at Jacob. ''Um, excuse me? Over here?'' she sees that he's not paying attention to her so she grabs his hands and places them on her breasts. ''Jacob dear, I must of did a number on you. You seem shocked.'' she lightly laughs. 

It isn't until he doesn't respond that she follows his eyes and sees that they are planted right on me. My chest is bobbing up and down because I'm breathing so fast. All I can hear is Jacob's moan over and over again.

''Uh, hello? Who the hell are you? Can't you see we're busy here?'' she says looking at me. She doesn't even bother to cover her nudity and places her hands on her slender hips. ''And who the fuck is Madison? Why the fuck were you moaning her fucking name? Are you fucking someone else, huh? Do you have a side bitch or something?'' she turns to Jacob, looking for an answer.

''I'm Madison.'' I said. The number of F-bombs that came from her mouth was crazy.

''Why the fuck were you moaning her name while we were having sex? I thought we were going to work this out and try again?'' she whined.

''Were.'' were the first words Jacob said. ''We were busy, not anymore. Bye Tanya.'' he curtly dismissed her. 

''Jacob, I thought we were actually going to try this ti-'' she begins to say until he puts his hand up, silencing her. ''I thought I said 'bye'. Get out now.'' He growled.

She begins to hastily put on her clothes and shoots me a dirty glare as she leaves. ''Bitch.'' she mumbles under her breath.

''Did you like what you saw? Or should I say do you like what you see? He gestures down to his completely hard cock. My mouth becomes dry and I snap it shut. Of course I liked what I saw, but he didn't need to know that.

I didn't know what to say and I just stood there awkwardly. I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to say in a situation like this. I just watched as Jacob put on his clothes, thinking of what I should say. I was angry because he had kissed me a few days earlier and now I catch him having sex with some blonde. At the same time though I was obviously attracted to him and he just moaned my name while having sex with another girl

Jacob slowly came over and tried to reach out for me. I stepped back. I didn't want him touching me, when he was touching her like that. Right now his hands were filthy and unclean. I didn't want that on me.

''Madison-'' he started in a serious tone.

''I'm going to take the day off.'' I said. I turned around and walked away, not even giving him another glance.

----------

I sat on the couch with a tub of vanilla icecream on my lap, watching old Law and Order reruns. I was extremely stressed out and confused, with a bunch of emotions running through me.

I was conflicted on what I was going to do about the whole Jacob situation. In a way I was mad that he was having sex with another girl when he had kissed me a few days before but at the same time, we weren't official. He wasn't mine and I wasn't his. We weren't dating and he wasn't my boyfriend. It still hurt that he did what he did. Kissing me implied that he was interested or he wanted something more, which is why I'm confused as to why he'd sleep with someone else.

This was all too much, I couldn't think clearly. Jacob is so bipolar, so contradicting that it's impossible to know what he wants.

 ------------------------

A/N; THANK YOU GUYS FOR 14K READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE LOL BUT I WAS SO BUSY AND THE 21ST IS MY BIRTHDAY SO I DIDN'T WRITE A LOT. 

I WILL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I GET 21K AND 100 VOTES ON AT LEAST 2 CHAPTERS IN HONOR OF MY BIRTHDAY SO PLEASE, IF YOU WANT THE STORY TO GET UPDATED FASTER TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THIS BOOK AND VOTE! 

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK 'CLEAN HOUSE' AND VOTE AND COMMENT!

CONTINUE TO FOLLOW, READ, COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS! I COULD REALLY USE SOME MORE COMMENTS :)