Chapter 3

A/N; Wow I can't believe it! When I posted chapter 2 I had 10 reads  and then the next day I saw 50+ reads! You guys are incredible! Please keep on reading, voting and commenting! 

PICTURE OF MADISON UP THERE!!!! (SHE'S PLAYED BY REGINAE CARTER, LIL WAYN'ES DAUGHTER)

-------------

All I saw were the most beautiful pair of green eyes I'd ever seen. They were so sharp and mesmerizing. I didn't know what to do. I had just barged in Lawrence's office without thinking and know two men were looking at me like I was crazy.

''Who the hell are you?'' the man with the green eyes said, pointing at me.

''Jacob! Have some respect! That's my personal assistant. She's going to be helping you take over the company.''

Now I know who this was. This was the disrespectful asshole I spoke to on the phone. This was Lawrence's son. 

I put my hands on my hips and directed my gaze to Lawrence. ''Sorry to interrupt you Mr.Edwards, I just wanted to know if there was anything you'd like me to do.'' I said. I heard Jacob snort in the background but I kept my attention to Mr.Edwards.

''It's okay darling, but seeing as you're here and I have a very important golf session to attend would you mind taking dear Jacob here on a tour of the office?'' 

He wasn't serious. He couldn't be serious. He actually expected me to show his rude son around the office while he goes golfing? Of course him being my boss, I couldn't actually refuse. I pasted a smile on my face and nodded.

''Of course Mr.Edwards.'' I directed my gaze on Jacob who stared at me weirdly. He hadn't moved a muscle but I saw his eyes looking me up and down. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

''Jacob, Madison is waiting for you.'' Lawrence said impatiently. 

Jacob rolled his eyes and followed me out the room.

I walked to my cubicle and showed him where I worked ''This is where I work. As you can see it's not very far from your soon to be office so whenever you need me, I'll be available.'' I explained. He just nodded looking bored. I showed him how to call different people and the rest of the office. 

I finished showing him how to use everything and how to get to places and shortcuts. ''Is there anything you would like me to do?'' I asked. He just continued to stare at me before asking me, ''What's your name again?'' I continued to fight the urge to roll my eyes and said, ''Madison Graham.''

He simply nodded and continued to stare at me before asking me, ''You're the person I spoke on the phone to yesterday, right?'' he questioned. 

''Yes I was.'' At first I thought he was going to apologize for being rude but what he said next shocked me. 

''Cancel the banquet. I'm not doing it.'' I couldn't stop my mouth from dropping to the floor. I was fucking pissed. Is this guy serious? I wasn't sure who to be mad at, Lawrence for forcing me to arrange it even though his son didn't want one or this asshole who just told me to cancel it.

''Hello? Earth to Madison, did you hear me? I said cancel the whole thing. Go call caterers and shit.'' with that he left and went into his father's office.

I finally closed my mouth and went to my cubicle and spent the next two hours cancelling all the plans. By the time I got home, I was knackered.

-----------------------------

''He what?'' my mom said, her mouth full of rum raisin icecream. Personally I hated the stuff but thats all she ate. 

''Yes mom! He told me to cancel all the plans for the banquet! I was so mad!''