[9]

TIME SKIPPY AND FEELS MAY BE IN GEAR SORRY IN ADVANCE

3rd pov

Ever since that day Bakugo would visit Inko and bring her stuff. When he goes over he helps her with stuff around the house or just talks in general. She enjoys him being there and Bakugo loves being there. He became closer for the class, especially the "Bakusquad". At graduation before he went on stage he thought "I'm almost there." As he heard his name be called. Two years later he was marked as the Number 1 hero Kirishima being the 2nd etc.

Bakugo and Kirishima had an interview with one of the most popular shows. They asked questions like "Do you talk to anyone at U.A.?" Or "How does it feel to be number 1" they asked Kirishima as well. Bakugo was done with the whole thing and a question was asked by the host "Is there a certain person that made you want to be a hero more?" Bakugo eyes widened, he calmed down and looked at the host. "Actually yeah there is someone." He tilt his head and asked "Is something wrong Ground Zero? Did something happen?" Bakugos eyes start forming tears that are threatening to fall.

He wiped his eyes carefully not to smudge anything and not to show them he was about to cry "He actually passed. he passed about 7 maybe 8 years ago." The audience start to sniffle, "Oh I'm sorry for ask-" Bakugo cut him off by saying "No you're completely fine, it's weird not to have him around you know." Bakugo could tell the host wanted to ask something so he said "Whatever you need to ask you can. It is an interview after all." The host released a held in breath. "Oh, Is there a certain reason why he made you want to be a hero more than you already did?"

"Before i start his mother gave me permission to say this when it comes to things like this." Bakugo out his hands in the air so everyone knew. Bakugos small smile turned into a frown "We were childhood friends, we played heroes and all that type of shit. I became a little of an asshole towards him until we got to middle school, I started to regret what I did to him, bullying him is one of my biggest regrets. Something happened and all that. After a little time in high school we became close, closer than anyone thought I could be towards him. A little after the half of the first year at U.A. he passed from Suicide." The crowd gasp and the host covered his mouth "I'm sorry for your loss!" Bakugo continued. "He wrote a letter to me before he did it, at the bottom it said to become a pro for him and that's what I did. Just everyone don't be a idiot like me and bully someone. Even though you may not see it they could be feeling like shit or going through shit you didn't know." Kirishima stood up and Bakugo following after. "Thank you for having us." Bakugo and Kirishima said in unison. The host wiped his eyes and said "Thank you guys for coming." as the crowd clapped.

After that Kirishima went home as Bakugo went to Inkos house. As he knocked the door swung open and he was engulfed in a hug, he hugged back as she cried. "Thank you Katsuki!"
Bakugo looked down and gave a questioning look, she wiped her eyes and said "You come here and keep me company, you do puzzles with me and the most importantly you made it to the top just like Izuku wanted! So thank you!" Bakugo smiled and hugged her "it should've been him though" Bakugo thought to himself. After a little time later I left and went to where his grave was. His grave stone had All Might engraved on the top corner. I sat down next to it and teared up. I looked up and whispered

"I made it Deku! Just like you wanted me too.."