[6]]

Bakugos POV

I was putting Dekus shirts away before I cut my hand on a screw. "Fuck" I whispered before sneaking into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet to grab the first aid kit. I opened it and scanned for bandaids, I found the box and they were All Might. I laughed at the idea of him NOT having the bandaids. I grabbed the box of bandaids as something caught my eye. It was a few blades and 1 of them having blood stained on it. I grabbed it and walked into his room. "Deku... why do you have this?" I asked. He turned around slowly and my feelings were hurt. He still cuts himself... he dropped down on his knees and started to cry. "I'm sorry Kacchan!" He cried out.

I walked to him and hugged him as he sobbed. "Why Deku?" I said with a voice crack. "It's hard! I know you haven't been bullying me but I feel like I'm not good enough. You haven't done anything wrong but that's why I don't understand why I feel like this." He cried. I rubbed his back as he started to calm down. "Can I see your arms?" I asked and he pushed them out. I unwrapped it and I saw a lot of small cuts here and there. Even though there were small they were pretty deep. "Can I see the other?" I asked and he let me, I unwrapped it as he started to cry again. I thought I hurt him so I let go but that wasn't the case. I finished unrolling it and the word "die" was cut into his arm. "Has someone been messing with you?" I asked and he shook his head no. "Was it me?" He hesitated and then shook his head.

"It's just I feel like I need to! I don't have any purpose of being in U.A." He cried and I held onto him. "You do have a purpose here. You made it to U.A. And you got a quirk! That's a sign that you deserve this." I felt him smile a bit before he fell asleep. I laid him on the bed and finished up his room. I discarded all the blades and left 1 key on his desk as I had the other. Kirishima ran into me and said "Is Midoriya sleeping?" I nodded. I went and chilled on the couch in the commons. "Dinner will be at 6:30" I looked at the time and it was 4. "Why does it seem that time goes by so fast?" I questioned to myself as I watched tv.

Dekus pov

I woke up and Kacchan was gone. "He knows that I cut still" I said to myself and I started to think of what to do. I looked at my arms and panicked. "Oh yeah Kacchan was looking at my arms earlier." I ran to the bathroom and cleaned and wrapped them up again. "I'm coming in" someone yelled. I looked and it was Kacchan "Dinners ready. Glasses made curry." I finished up my arms and followed Kacchan onto the elevator.

"Hey Deku?" He asked and I looked at him saying "hm?" "Anytime something is wrong. Or even if you need to vent, will you come to me?" I looked at him "I guess.." we walked out and was hit with the smell of good curry. "My brother taught me how to make curry and Katsudon!" I raised my eyebrows and ran to Iida. "Can you make Katsudon tomorrow?!" I asked and he nodded while doing karate chops. I was happy and started to jump.

We got our food and ate it. It was so good! I looked around and stood up, I walked to the kitchen and walked my dish and headed to my room. I looked around for my blade and couldn't find it. "Damn it Kacchan!" I said out loud since no one was upstairs. I laid down and closed my eyes. Why did he have to find out?

~time skip to a few months later~
I haven't been able to cut since I had no time to leave and Kacchan has been watching over me. IAfter the sports festival someone's been... very extra. He's in class 1b and his name is Neito Monoma. He try's to come for my class but it's not getting to me. I've been making notes for everyone if it gets to much I have them. It's not that I'm planning on doing it it's just so if something happens to me they have them.. at least I think so.

I was the last one to leave the classroom since I was packing up slower than usual. I had everything ready and I was heading out until someone pushed me against the wall. "Well look who it is. The dumbass that lost against Endeavors son! Your such a bitch." I pushed his hand away but got hit in the stomach. I leaned down and clutched my stomach, I felt sick until I got a kick to the face. A few teeth came out. "Like I said a little bitch! I don't get how they could let someone as pathetic as you get into the hero course. In fact, U.A. in general!" Monoma yelled as he kicked me in the face one more time before walking away.