[8]

Final Chapter

Bakugos POV

We were all going off on Copycat bitch until Aizawa escorted him out. No one realized we were yelling for 30 minutes to a hour. We also didn't realize Deku wasn't downstairs. We were all going on asking each other where he was until IcyHot stood up shaking. "What's wrong Todoroki-kun?" Asked Kermit (Asui) he was still shaking "he said something about him knowing he wasn't good enough. I tried telling you guys but you guys wouldn't listen.." We all went pal

"I swear to god Deku!" I yelled running to the stairs as the others ran with me. We made it to Dekus room before reaching for the key in my pocket but it wasn't there. "What the fuck? Why don't I have it?" I yelled and I started running my shoulder into the door until it opened. I was the first one to go in to give a sign if something is okay or not and things... weren't okay. Deku was hanging there pal. I ran to him in tears and used a little explosions to make the rope break. "No Deku please don't be gone!" I cried giving him CPR. Todoroki, Kirishima and Uraraka came in, stayed in shock. He wasn't getting a pulse, Kamanari and Sero ran to get the teachers and they ran to the room.

"Young Midoriya! Did anyone call an ambulance?" All night yelled and Iida said nodded "I did and they should be here by now." He stated. I grabbed Deku and ran him to the ambulance and got in. Everyone else used there own way to get there. I was there again, the same situation but different people included. All of Class 1a ran in "Anything yet?" Uraraka asked and I shook my head no. I was thinking to myself if they informed Auntie but was cut off by a cry. Both Mom and Auntie ran in "Katsuki I swear if this is you fa-" Iida cut mom off before she could finished "He didn't do anything, he was trying to prevent it from happening. The person is dealing with consequences right now." Mom looked at me with a less pissed off look.

Auntie ran to me and looked at me "Katsuki?" I looked up with tears in my eyes. "Come here." I stood up to hug her and cried into her shoulder "I'm sorry Auntie!" I yelled and she tightened the hug "For what Katsuki? You tried your best to make sure he was okay and tried to save him... again." I started to cry harder. I backed away and she wiped my eyes.

"Katsuki Bakugo?" They called my name instead of Dekus, I walked over and they made me walk to a room. I walked in and sat down, I looked around and it was Dekus room. The heart monitor was off so I started to shake. "So about Izuku..." he went quiet...

"He didn't make it..."

I started sob and scream "NO!" The doctor stepped out and came back in with everyone else. Everyone was crying including my mom and she never cries. Mom rubbed my back as I was crying "It's gonna be okay Katsuki." I sat up and chocked out my words "he had so much in his future! God damn it!!" Scretched. The buzzes were more intense now.

I can't believe he's gone

~3 weeks later~

It was his funeral and I had to have a speech. I was crying so much my words were barely understandable. I miss the nerd. Everyone was at his dorm now. He had a note on top of certain piles. Aunties All Mights and my pile were the largest. The reason we knew who's was who's was the note at the top. I grabbed my stuff and put it in my dorm and looked at the note and read it:

Dear Kacchan :)

I know you have been there for me for a while and I am so happy for it. I am happy that you have changed and less of a asshole. So I gotta tell you something and I did this cause I trust you. So my quirk came from All Might. You can pass it by DNA and it goes from one person to another and so forth. Remember when i pressed your cut against mine? That's because I passed my quirk to you. You may feel buzzing cause that's the quirk working it's way through your body. So now you have All Mights/ Dekus quirk! I know this may sound crazy but All Might will explain it to you. You will understand it more from him. I wrote the info about this so he'll explain it to you. Kacchan we've known each other for so long. And you have bullied me but you showed me that with second chances people can change. Not always but sometimes and your the person that showed me. Kacchan I accept your apology. Thank you so much for being there and being like a older brother to me!

Love you Brother

~Deku

~P.S. make sure you become a pro for me! Kacchan

Don't worry!

I won't let you down

Deku