[5]

~time skip~

Midoriyas POV

Over 10 months of hard training and staying on point. I made it into U.A. And got All Mights quirk. I have to keep it secret so no one knows about All Might once being quirkless. I haven't talked to Kacchan since I got out the hospital, he helped me into my moms car. I don't know what got into him but... I'm happy to see him change a little. I walked into the gates of U.A. and as soon as I did Kacchan was right there.

"How you feeling...De- Midoriya?" He said as we walked "Im fine Kacchan. And like I said you can call me Deku still." I laughed. We talked til we got to the door. "So were in the same class?" He questioned and I nodded. "I'm keeping my tough look up. Don't tell anyone." He joked around and made me laugh. We walked in and I was bombarded with new faces. A guy with red spikey hair said "Aye, give the dude some space. You can't just do that to someone when they first come into the room." He turned and held out his hand "Hi! I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" He said excitedly. I shook his hand and said "I'm Izuku Midoriya!" I must've been sweating cause Kirishima gave me a weird look.

"Hey, aren't you hot in that? The news said it was supposed to be in between the 60's and 70's." I nodded quickly as a response. "Yep I'm fine." I rushed out as I headed to look for my seat." I found it with my name on it and it was right behind Kacchan. I was sweating pretty bad, I had to hide my arms. I may have added a few cuts here and there and I don't want anyone to see. I was mumbling to myself on how to hide it but without a long sleeve until my train of thought stopped as Kacchan hit my head with some papers "Pass it back," he said oddly calm. Someone whispered "Isn't that the guy that saved the kid that jumped a few months back?" I wanted to scream, but nothing would come out. "So everyone knows, we're moving to the built in dorms for you guys to stay in for safety." Aizawa said which made me shiver. "this is so stupid," I said out loud instead of my head "Hey Midoriya, are you alright?" A girl with short brown hair asked me "Yeah, just said something out loud. No biggie!" I rushed out the last part as we headed to lunch.

~time skip~

I arrived home to a happy mom "Hi Izuku! How was school?" I smiled and said "I made a whole bunch of friends!!! Even one of them helped me when I was crowded, his name is Kirishima! And Kacchan was there and we talked for a while! It was fun!!" She smiled and said "I'm happy that your happy" she grabbed my wrist to show me something and I hissed at the pain. "Are you okay Izuku?" I nodded quickly "Did you do something to yourself?" I was practicing what I would say if i was asked that so I said "No! My quirk makes certain parts of my body ache and since I use my arms. That's the result!" She looked and me and said "If anything is wrong, even if it's slightly! Tell me please!" I smiled and said "I will," and she smiled back.

I wish I could tell her everything but I can't. I need to face this on my own. "Oh yeah! That reminds me, we're supposed to be moving into dorms tomorrow." She laughed and said "I know I got a call." I laughed with her "Do you want me to help you?" She offered and I declined politely. "Okay honey! If you need help with packing I'll help you!" She yelled to me and I smiled and said "I will Thank you!"

I started to pack boxes, separating them by what it is. Clothes in one box, Hero stuff in another, etc. "Dinner will be ready in 5 minutes!" She knocked on my door and I continued on pack. I put my 'blade' in my first aid kit and hid it under the box of bandaids. She knocked on my door again, telling me dinner Is done. I started to eat more than I previously did. It was a good thing so I wouldn't collapse while training due to the lack of nutrients. "Ohhhh YOU MADE MY FAVORITE!!" Mom made my favorite which was Katsudon. It was AMAZING! Mom knows so much about cooking! "Mom this is amazing!" I said excitedly. She smiled at me as the phone started to ring "Give me one second Izuku" she said as she answered it. I started to eat more the rest of it, mom got off the phone and sat down looking at me. "Your school called and said class is canceled tomorrow due to you guys moving into the dorms. So you guys can get used to living there." I nodded and she started to talk again "I don't have to be at work until 10 am so do you want me to take you too school, so you don't have to struggle coming back to the house to get more boxes?" She asked as I smiled and nodded "Yes please!"