[4]

BAKUGO IS A SOFTBOI FOLKS!!!

3rd POV

"Izuku Midoriya?" Questioned a nurse and the 3 ran to her asking questions "Don't worry he is alive and 'well'" she said with her fingers quoting "well" which scared the 3. The nurse signaled them to follow her to his room. "He is alive yes but he has to stay in the hospital, we are also gonna keep him here for a little bit." Inko pushed Katsuki and Mitsuki out the way "What exactly happened to him?!" She cried out. "Well I know you know why he's here but I'll tell you how he showed up and also the 'storyline' of the whole thing." The nurse stated and Inko kept quiet.

"He tried to commit suicide. Which is what you have heard from this school." Inko nodded. "So before he jumped he made cuts all over his arms. When Katsuki caught Izuku, he saved him from death. The thing that he could've died from was blood loss but we took care of that. Some cuts were deep but we stitched them up." Inko looked at Bakugo and said "You saved him?" And Bakugo nodded. She ran to him and said "I'm still mad at what you said to him for him to feel this way. But, I am really happy you saved him from falling. Even though it was a risk of a big injury or your own life." She said bowing down towards Bakugo

"I had to make it up to him. Even though that might've not made it up fully. I have faith in him to be successful in life. Even if he gets a quirk or not. I had to save him." He stated in a quiet tone. They continued to walk until they got to his door and knocked. "Come in!" Midoriya said cheerfully. The nurse opened the door to expose the 3 to Midoriya. Inko ran to Midoriya in tears "Izuku~ my baby!" She cried and Midoriya put his head down "Please tell me about anything! I'll listen Izuku!" She cried as she hugged her son. Midoriya hugged back and said "I'm so sorry mom" in a monotone voice. Midoriya looked up and saw Bakugo "Ka-Kacchan?" Bakugo walked in more into the room to fully expose himself, "Why?" He questioned him.

Bakugo has thoughts of what he meant. Was it the bullying? He wasn't sure so he went with the bullying. "De- Midoriya I shouldn't have said that shit to you, it was really fucked up of me to go and tell you to go kill yourself. The thing is... I knew I shouldn't have said it, but I said it anyways! I'm so sorry! I really was gonna tell you I didn't mean it but... I didn't have time!" He said out with his voice cracking. Midoriya turned more and said "That's not the reason I asked why... Why did you save me? Save me from something I deserved, I don't deserve to li-"

Bakugo cut him off and said "YOU DONT DESERVE TO DIE MIDORIYA! You didn't deserve to be bullied on! You didn't deserve to feel this type of way! You didn't deserve anything bad! You deserve better. A better life growing up instead of being around me, you deserve to have a good life. But with me being petty... that didn't happen. I'm sorry," Bakugo looked down as tears started to trickle down his face. "Kacchan.." Midoriya whispered and Bakugo peeked his head from his hands. "It's gonna take a while for me to say 'apology accepted' but you gotta promise one thing." He said and Bakugo sniffled as he nodded "You can't make fun of me for being quirkless and not to be such an asshole." He giggled at the last part and looked up.

Bakugo looked up and smirked "Promise."

~time skip to after the 3 left~

Midoriya had the tv on before the tv flashed "Breaking News" in all bold. He sat up and turned it up. "A middle schooler at Aldera Junior High. Name is not in allowed to be announced. Has tried to take his life due to 'bullying' the video is quite disturbing so. Viewer discretion advised." He sat there in shock. He blacked out before he even hit the ground. He wanted to know one thing... Did Bakugo actually save him?

The video started at the top of the building where he cut his arms and jumped. Midoriya leaned in more as he watched. A few explosions went off as Bakugo grabbed him and the camera person started to run closer to the two. "CALL AN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!" Bakugo yelled out and a guy called them. The next part was shocking to Midoriya. Bakugo ripped off the selves of his school shirt and wrapped his arms with them. Bakugo then cradled Midoriya in his arms repeating "I'm such a dumbass" over and over again. Bakugo had blood on him due to Midoriyas arms. People were crowding him and Bakugo. "I'm so sorry! Please be okay Izuku." Then the end of the video was Bakugo getting into the ambulance with Midoriya. Midoriya sat there in shock. "He did save me, he actually said 'I'm sorry' to me. And seemed like he meant it."

It goes back to the reporter in tears "I'm sorry give me a minute." She said as she dabbed under her eyes with tissue. "Whoever the boy was that saved him. The mother of the child is grateful you did that. While risking his own life. The boy that saved him has a few minor injuries but is taken care of. Were waiting to get detail on the boy that attempted. All Might decided to take the note and is examining it. That's all for tonight thank for watching Channel 13 news."

Midoriyas POV
There was a knock on the door after the news went off. I went to get up to get it but it opened and it was All Might. "You're! You're! You're!" Midoriya repeated in shock. "Yes it is I, ALL MIGHT!" He said as he did his signature smile. "And you must be Izuku Midoriya, Am I correct?" All Might questioned and Midoriya nodded. All Might sat down in the chair and grabbed a note out of his pocket. "You wrote this note, your suicide note?" Midoriya looked down "Yes Sir," he said sadly. "I'm the only person that read this, your quirkless? Is that why you tried to take your life?" He asked a tears started to overflow Midoriyas eyes.

"It's not because I'm quirkless, yes I want a quirk so I can become a hero but... I don't have it nor the chance to become one. I have no friends either, everyone picks on me for being quirkless." Midoriya said as he started to cry. "Young Man, Here's a word to take to heart. Never give up just because people try to put you down. You have potential, you have a heart of a hero. Here's a secret no one has found out yet." Midoriya lifted his head and listened closely "I wasn't born with a quirk. I was once quirkless, No one knows the name of this quirk since it isn't identical to the others. The name of this quirk is, One For All." Midoriya sat there confused. "Wait someone gave you your quirk?" All Might laughed and said "You catch on quickly." Midoriya smiled a bit at the comment. "I can pass my quirk to a person and that person can pass it to another and so forth." All Might stood up and said "Izuku Midoriya, you have great potential and you have a great heart. With training and hard work. Would you, want my quirk passed down to you?" All Might asked Midoriya as he held his chest.

"Me?! I'm to weak to have a quirk. I'm pathetic." All Might made me stand up and look at him. "You are not pathetic and weak. If you were, Do you think I would ask you to have my quirk?" Midoriya shook his head as a response. "So are you up for the challenge? It'll be tough!"

"I am up for the challenge!"

(A/n: EVERY WEDNESDAY I will post! Special occasions another chapter MIGHT go out)