[3]

Bakugos POV

It was break and usually Deku sits in his seat and play on his phone but today he was different. As soon as the bell rung, he jumped out his seat and left. I didn't care so I ignored it. I wanted to tell him i didn't actually mean what i said about him killing himself, but i didn't. During break I usually walk around outside and sometimes one of the asshats follow me. So I grabbed my phone and headed outside, I was on my phone before one of the asshats ran to me "Dude... We fucked up bad!" He hurried out. I looked up from my phone and tilt my head "The hell are you going on about?" I complained.

"Well, I was coming down the stairs since I skipped class. And Deku was going up the stairs saying "I deserve this" and "They're getting what they want" as he was mumbling. I think he's going to try something." I tched and said "Really dude? That's something you do-" he cut me off and pointed up to Deku. He had blood going down his arms, while standing on the edge of the building "what the hell is he think?!" I yelled to him as I went to run. Before I started to run he... jumped. I used my quirk to blast my way up to him and grabbed him. I landed hard as fuck but Deku landed "safely". He was unconscious, completely limp. "CALL AN AMBULANCE FAST!" I screamed out as the asshat called them. I had blood all over me. Deku cut hard as hell on his arms. People were crowding around as I ran him to the entrance of our school. The ambulance arrived and told me to get in the ambulance with them. They had him hooked up on machines and he had a little pulse. They did everything they could to stop the bleeding until we got to the hospital. They ran him to ER to see if they can save him.

"I'm such a dumbass," I said to myself. I wasn't lying though, I was the one to tell him to go kill himself. I knew i shouldn't have told him to kill himself. He didn't do shit to me to deserve me being such a ass to him. So I tried to process... Why i didn't tell him that i didn't mean it? I lost my train of thought when the old hag and Auntie came in to the hospital

(Auntie is Izukus mom/ Old Hag is Katsuki mom)

"Is my baby okay?!" She cried to me as I looked up. The old hag came up to me and smacked me in the head "Katsuki! What the hell did you do?!" I tried to keep my tough persona up but I couldn't. I broke down into tears as the old hag and Auntie looked at me concerned. "I fucked up bad! So fucking bad!" I cried as I felt a hand on my back "Katsuki tell me what happened." Said the old ha- mom. I took a few breaths in and out before I started.

"I was such a asshole to Deku! I told him to go kill himself and before I could try and make it up to him. He went to the roof of the building and jumped. I used my quirk and grabbed him and got him to land safely but I think I damaged something but i don't care! I DESERVE TO BE IN HIS POSISTION ! HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING AND I JUST BULLIED HIM FOR NOTHING!!! I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID THE SHIT I HAVE SAID! IM SUCH A FUCKING STUPID ASS BITCH!!!" I screamed out in sadness. "You shouldn't go tell anyone to go kill themselves Katsuki! The thing Is, Are you actually sorry or are you saying that to get you out of trouble?" Mom said to me.

"IM SORRY! I'M SORRY!! I FUCKED UP! IF IM IN TROUBLE I UNDERSTAND! IF I WASNT SORRY DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE CRYING?! DOING YOU THINK I WOULDNT BE HYPERVENTILATING! IF I COULD I WOULD REWIND TIME AND BEAT MY OWN ASS SO I WOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT TO HIM! I DONT WANT HIM TO DIE, I SHOULDNT HAVE TOLD HIM TO DIE!!! I'm so stupid" I cried out. Auntie patted my back and said "We'll all talk about what's gonna happen after we find out about Izuku." She said as tears streamed down her face. I never felt this shitty in my entire life, I fucked up so fucking bad!

"Izuku Midoriya?"