CHAPTER 7: HENRY POV

Ok, I'll Admit, My Throwing Up Probably Grossed Everyone Out There, But, It's Not Every Day You Get To Say "Oh, Hey! I'm Back! Yeah, Just Went To Space. Sorry I Took So Long." May I Also Confess, I Was The One Who Muttered About Ellie Being A Bit Bitchy. What? She Was! I Headed To The Admin Room To Swipe My Cards. That Lady Was There As Well. An Apparent Supervisor Because Charles Wasn't Capable  Enough To Drive A Shuttle. I Went To One Of The A.I Docks Abd Asked The Shuttle's Bagely A.I, "How Long Until We Get There?" It Responded "I Don't Know Until You Chart The Course, For All I Know We Could Be There In 2 Thousand Lightyears, 4 Hours Or 60 Months. Or Even 30 Minutes. Like I Said, I Don't Have A Clue Until You Chart The Destination. I Could Brew You A Pint While You Wait For The Other Crewmates To Chart It Or You Can?" I Complied And Went To Chart The Course, On The Way There I Heard An Announcement. It Was Distorted. Like A Drunk British Man. It Said this. "Hello, Triple Threats. We Are Zero-Day. We Are Currently Hacking You And Sending You Back Down To Earth. Unless You Would Like To Tell Us Why You Are Coming Up Here In The Next Hour. Should This Time Limit Be Exceeded, We Shall Remotely Chart Your Course To Earth. If You Try And Trace This Signal Back, We Will Power Down Your Shuttle, Sending It Down For A Crash Landing. If You Make Any Attempt To Exit The Shuttle, The Satellites We Have Marked Around Your Shuttle Shall Shoot And Escapee With A Devestating Laser Shot. You May Tell Us Why You Are Coming Up Here Through The Open Channel Satellite That Is Also Near Your Shuttle. You All Have An Hour." We Called An Emergency Meeting. I Stated "He Could Be Toppat! He Could Be Albion! He Could Be Anyone. Why Tell Him The Real Reason?!" Ellie, Half Asleep Replied "Maybe Because, If The Lie Is Caught Out, We Will Be Crashed Through The London Houses Of Parliament Or Something. The A.I Chirped In "Incorrect. His Signal Says He Has Charted Us To Nose Dive Into The London Underground. Unless We Give Him What He Wants. This Information Is The First Message On The Open Channel. Charles, Have You Anything To Say About This?" Charles, the handsome devil he is says "Yes, Bagely, Send A Message Into The Open Channel. The Message Shall Go As Follows. Who Do You Work For? We Want To Be Sure We Arent Telling Our Enemies Important Information." Bagely confirms the message send. The woman states "we should try and find out who could've done all this. Who ever had an opportunity to scare us, we should throw out the airlock. Everyone tell me what you were doing." Charles was "driving the shuttle until I detected the intrusion. Then it was too late." Ellie was "sleeping. Probably why i was bitchy earlier. Sorry." And I Was "going to the navigation room to Chart the course." The woman was "in the admin room trying to find out where the intrusion came from." Charles was suspicious if the woman. "When did you start looking where it came from?" The woman was on her phone and apparently started looking "20 minutes ago." Bagely, without being woken by us chimed in. "Ok, for one, SABRINE, You have brass bollocks to be lying straight to our faces and, two, Zero-day replied. "I Work For Myself And Myself Alone. Now answer me."" The woman had just got off her phone. By now, EVERYONE Was looking at her. Charles said "you just got off your phone." Ellie, "conveniently after zero-day replies." Now me, "And You're Questioning US AND LYING TO OUR FACES?!" Sabrine pulled a gun out. "Alright, if this is how it is, you all get the fuck down and tell me where you're all going! Or it wont be fun for ANY Of you!" When she got close to me, charles was behind her. He first ejected the pistol magazine and threw it to me. Then he had a fight with the woman and ended up knocking the gun to the floor, before head butting Sabrine, he kicked the gun to me. I knew exactly what to do. I would load the gun and kill this sonovabitch. I did exactly that, but, charles was behind her. Charles ordered "HENRY, FIRE!" I Shot Her Leg as to not damage Charles. Charles fell to the floor and so did Sabrine. I got ellie to get Charles to the medbay while I pinned Sabrine to the wall. "Not good is it for you, you fucking bastard. IS IT?!" Sabrine Looked Worried And Quickly Pulled A Blade Out Of Her Pocket. You'd Expect To See Her Go For Me, But...No.