CHAPTER 2: CHARLES POV

After I Hung Up, I Decided It Would Be Good To Make A Move To The Government Base. My Blackhawk UH-60 Was At The Base Having Repairs For Reasons That Everybody Knows By Now...It Involves My Great Plans, Anyway, I Might Have To Get A Taxi Or, Well...Heh, I'm Pretty Sure Henry Has A Crush On Me, So, It'd Be Quite A Surprise If I Asked For A Lift, Wouldn't It? So That's Exactly What I'm Doing. I'm Going To Text Henry If I Can Get A Lift To The Government Base And Surprise Him. Lemme Just Get My- BEEP BEEP! -, Wait, Hold On, Was that Outside MY House Or Someone Elses? Eh, Worth Taking A Look.......Ellie? Why Is She...Henry Too?! Hell Yeah, I'm Going In! "GET IN! WE'RE GOING FOR A RIDE!" Ellie Bellowed From The Sudan. Henry Reached Over And Opened The Door For Me. Cute. "I Was Just Gonna Surprise You And Ask For A Lift To The Base, Henry! It's Almost As If You Read My Mind." I Joked As The Car Drove Off To The Base. Henry Joked Back With A Quick "Who Said I Couldn't?", Which, Looks Like It Made Ellie Freak Out Inside. Maybe End Up Wearing One Of Those Tin Foil Hats. We All Saw The Reaction And Everyone, Including Ellie Burst Out Into Laughter. Imagine This In My Helicopter! I Should Request Special Bulbs In There That Go Into Disco Mode. Then It'd Be Like One Of Those Party Vans Where There's lights, Sodas And Junk Food Just Hollowed Into The Back Of It. That'd Be My Helicopter But Volume Two. It'd Also Be Freakin' Awesome. "If We're All Going To Have These Mind Reading Capabilities, Then, What Would Charlie's Power Be?" Ellie Questioned. I Went For..."Power Over Air And Stuff!" Henry Pointed Out, That, If That Was Done With My Mind, He Could Read What My Next Power Move Would Be. And Ellie Thought I Might've gone for something different, like learning how to not crash my Helicopter in every plan. Which We All Laughed At, Because, It's True. That Happens Regularly. "We Have Arrived!" Announced Henry In A Certain Voice That Somehow Made Me Giggle. Henry Just Scoffed And Rolled His Eyes While Grinning. I Think It's Cute When He Does That. And I Think That's Just Me And My Opinion.