CHAPTER 4: HENRYS POV

I'm PUMPED For This Mission! Especially After I've Heard That, The Government Approved Charlie's Request For Some Disco Lights. Just Imagine An Airforce Helicopter. They All Have 1 Important Mission. Except 1 Is Just having A Party In The Back. Heh. We All Approached The Helicopter And Charlie Just Told Us We're Flying To NASA To Get A Spaceship Up In The Air. Which, By The Way, NASA Is About 3 Hours Away From The Government Base In That Chopper, Which Will Be A Blast. I Opened The Helicopter Door And Charles Immediately Said "Henry, If You Want, You Can Sit In The Co-Pilot Seat? Comfy As Hell And The Heated Seats Function Is The Best Part About This Thing. Ellie, If You Or We See Any Toppat Aircraft, Shoot Them Down." Ellie Accepted Charlies Offer And I Accepted The Offer Of The Co-Pilot Seat. When The Helicopter Lifted Off The Ground, The Door To The Cockpit Closed And The Doors Clicked For It To Just Be Opened For The Miniguns. Me And Charles On The Other Hand, Well, Charles Started Holding My Hand, I Held His Back And He Kept Looking Forward. He Said He Could Steer With One Hand. After An Hour, My Earpiece Started To Ring. I Clicked The Button On It And Galeforce Started Speaking. "You Do Realise There's Cameras In The Cockpit Right? I Can See You Two Loving Eachother In The Front And Unfortunately For YOU My Friend, Everyone In The Higher Up Security And Tech Teams Can Also See That. By All Means, Carry On, But, Tell Charles He Might Crash Just With One Hand. And...Heh, I'm Sending It To Ellie.......Any Monent Now, You'll Have Ellie Teasing You. Ok, Have Fun!" I Started To Look Up At The Now Blinking Red Dot. Charles Noticed Where I Was Looking And Screamed "Holy Shit, I Forgot About That!" I just Shot Back, "Yeah, I Know. Was Just About To Tell You, About Everyone In The Compound Can See That! And, Galeforce Said You Might Crash." Charles Started Blushing. And Soon Enough, Ellie Shouted Through The Door. "You Finally Confessed, Charles?" Charles Didn't Respond To That. Bet The Whole COMPOUND Just Started Crying Laughing In The Spot. Galeforce Must Also Be Laughing His Head Off. I Just Wanna Punch Him Right Now...