CHAPTER 1: HENRY POV

I Turned The TV Off After That Broadcast. I Knew I Was Going To Get A Call From Galeforce Or Charles, I'd Bet You £1 I Get A Call. For Now, I'm Just Going To Get Breakfast And Start My Day. Pretty Sure Ellie Was Going To Meet Me For Coffee  Later Today. That's if The Shop Isn't Closed. I Poured Myself Some Coco Pops And A Glass Of Orange Juice. Not Much, But, It's What I Have in. I Dont Have Much In My House As Everybody Is Panic Buying Food, Meds And Everything else They Get Their Hands On. That leaves Me Who comes In Right After Everyone Just Buys About £100 Worth Of Items. Thought This Place Supposed To Be Cheap Prices And All? Yet again, It IS The Most Widely Known Supermarket In The UK, So, No Doubt About It That These Guys Are raising Prices For The Guys Without A Clubcard, Just To Profit. And The Guys WITH Clubcards Are Practically Enticed To Shop There Every Weekend So They Get More Points On Their Card Which means Lesser Prices...Or Was That...No, It's Discounts. Anyway, Back To My Day. I Ate My Breakfast And Then I Decided To Call The "Friend Group" On Skype. Surprisingly Enough, Skype Hasn't Figured Out That We Arent Just Random People And Instead 2 Of Us Are Covert Ops Agents Where I Have Feelings Toward Charles And Ellie Is A Prison Convict Who Keeps Hinting That I Like Charles. Anyway, Onto This Call Then..