Fox 20

"Dear god, Fox! Could you give me a little warning before you destroy the bathroom with your anus!" Noah yelled as he fumbled out of it with his arm over his nose, then ran to his room. 

What's an anus? 

Henry glanced at him over the newspaper he was reading while alternately sipping coffee on the sofa. 

"You are my fuzzy hero."

Why thank you, Fox noted as he licked a paw. 

Noah walked out of his room a few moments later, fully dressed, even though he'd said he was going to take a shower. 

"Sorry Henry, but that one's yours. You're used to animal poop, right?" Noah joked, clearly a little embarrassed about passing off the pick-up duty to the other man. 

Henry simply shrugged as he folded his paper and set it on the coffee table, then leaned back on the sofa with a raised eyebrow directed at Noah. 

"I can be persuaded."

Fox rolled his eyes as Noah's face started to redden. The guy didn't hesitate for long, though. The moment he straddled Henry's lap, even while in his work suitcoat and pants, Fox stood up from his bed of blankets and started for the doggy door to the backyard. 

And this is where I take my leave. That's not a movie I want to hear or watch. 

Unfortunately, he couldn't turn off his sensitive hearing and caught an uncomfortable amount of their heated make out session before he could get out of range. 

I'm not sure how a conversation about my poop ended with that, and I don't want to know. 

Dropping down onto the sidewalk, Fox headed toward the park. It was quite busy since the temperature was finally at a decent he-didn't-care degree. Little kids ran about in the grass and on the playground equipment with mother's and father's noses in their phones. 

And this is how children get bitten by foxes. 

Huffing, he made sure to keep his distance from any prying eyes as he made his way across the street and toward a nice shaded copse of trees. It was one of his old hangout areas and usually had a decent population of rats in the underbrush, even during winter months. 

Maybe I can catch myself a snack before heading back. 

He began to circle some of the trees with his nose to the ground, sifting through the scents around him. 

"Thas the dog that bited me, Amo!" 

Flicking an ear, Fox glanced over his shoulder with a bland expression. It quickly morphed to one of surprise when cigarette man walked up to him with the little she-devil that had harassed him to the point of getting bitten before. 

Get that mean child away from me. I don't want to restart this story. 

Fox gave out a warning growl as he let his hackles rise, but while cigarette man looked unperturbed, he did move the little girl behind him before getting any closer. 

"You were the one that bit my niece?" he asked, his eyes narrowing as his voice deepened with growing anger. 

It would be you. My luck just never runs out, he thought sarcastically as he started backing up, intent on not getting caught a second time. 

The man sighed and looked over his shoulder, then shouted for someone. A few minutes later a young woman with her attention still mainly focused on a cell phone walked over and reached down for the little girl.