Fox 15

(The true writer of this story. Pepperjack Cheese in her writing chair.) 

An ear twitch brought Fox out of his slumber. Dazedly, he tried to focus as he slowly sat up and looked down... at his paws. 

Paws. I have paws! 

He promptly leaned over and started licking his balls. 

I can lick my balls again! 

"I guess I would be that excited if I could do that, too," Noah chuckled as he stepped out of the open bathroom door down the hall, rustling a towel through his dripping hair. He had one around his waist, too, which Fox was actually thankful for since Henry walked in the front door a moment later with several large grocery bags in his hands. 

The moment the man saw him he grinned. 

"Look who's enthusiastic about self-grooming this morning," he said as he brought the large bags into the kitchen and set them on the counter. 

Breakfast? Fox questioned as he hurried to sit at Henry's feet. 

He was technically allowed on the counter, but he knew that Noah wasn't a huge fan of it. He was in a good mood, so he figured that he'd behave a little. 

"Among other things. You wanted me to make you sushi so I bought the stuff for that, but I'm also too lazy to cook right before a workout so yes, breakfast," Henry said as he started taking things out of the bags. 

He quickly put away all of the sushi ingredients, then returned to the other bags as Noah walked in with a simple pair of black swim trunks hugging his waist... minus a shirt. 

Put a shirt on, there are children here. 

Henry and Noah both stared down at him with raised eyebrows. 

"You're eighteen now." 

Oh. Right. 

He wasn't even sure why he wanted the guy to put a shirt on. He definitely didn't mind the way he looked, but for some reason it bugged him that Henry was openly staring, too. Noah was his to stare at. 

"What are you both staring at me like that for?" Noah asked as he looked back and forth between them. 

Henry smirked and leaned over, stealing a kiss from Noah's cheek that had the man scowling at him. 

"He doesn't want me to see you without a shirt on." 

Fox twitched an ear and hurried to the bathroom to relieve himself, not wanting to deal with whatever situation he'd just created by mistake. Two sets of chuckles followed him, making his hackles stand up. 

I should pee in the darn corner. 

He expected one of them to comment on his jab, but neither responded. It was oddly quiet in his head as he did his business... where he should, then headed back toward the kitchen. Right before he stepped inside he heard something drop and bounce on the floor, drawing his attention downward as he walked in to see Noah hurriedly picking up a plastic cup while Henry ducked behind the open refrigerator door. 

Did I miss something? 

Returning his attention to Noah as he sat down, Fox tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. Noah couldn't seem to meet his eyes as he hurried to turn and set the cup in the sink, then turn back to face him with an awkward smile. 

"I'll get you your breakfast from the bag," he said hurriedly, but Fox wasn't quite focused on what he was saying. 

Did you get bit by a bug? There's a big mark on your neck... but I don't remember it being there a few minutes ago.