Brunswick Farms

Your prov
I walk outside to see the sun shining down on the vine covered barn that had my equipment and armor in. I walked over to the celler door to let my little monsters out. They came out and then began there work. Today I was going to town to buy some sugar and milk. I knew that if I sent an apathy, they would kill it, or let it lead them to my home. So I put on my black cloak on, and went off. When I got there I saw a tavern, and it wasn't there before. I walked up to it and read the sign.

"Boar Hat?...huh. ima check it out." I say as I walk in to be greeted by a silver haired girl in a uniform.

"Hi! Welcome to the Boar Hat! Sit where you like!" She said. And I nodded. I found a spot by a board of wanted posters.  There where 7 people up there. I knew who they where. The 7 deadly sins. Then the silver headed girl came over.

"What would you like?" She asked

"Some ale please." I said. She ran off to get my order. Before she could get my stuff to me, a guy grabbed her and started to grope her. I get up and walk over. A blond walks out and he looked pissed.. I tapped the man's shoulder and when he turned to me, a f/c light shown from my fist, and hit him across the tavern. Everyone looked at me shocked. 3 of the guys buddy's attempted to attack me. I knocked all 4 of them out. The blond male looked at me, then a whitehaired man walked in.

"What's going-" he stopped when he seen the knocked out men and me over them. The silver haired girl looked at me.

"Oh well look at the time. I gotta get back home!" I faked leaving but was stopped by the blond.

My hood over my face, he couldn't see my face. But he saw my h/c h/l hair flow out of my cloak. A boy floating down the stairs wondered what happened. He saw me and the men knocked out.

"Please! I gotta go now!" I said trying to get away from the blond.

"Please I wanna thank you for that. Please have a drink on the house." He said smiling.

"Fine..I can spare a minute." I said as he let me go.

"Ban, get a bottle of ale over here!" He yelled.

"Cap'n who is this guy?" The white haired male said.

I covered my chest so no one knew I was a girl. All I needed was a perv trying to rape me.

"Thank you sir!" The silver said. "I'm Elizabeth!" She said.

"No problem Elizabeth!" I said. That's when I felt someone sneaking up o me. I turned to stop there hand trying to take off my hood.

"Please don't take my hood off." I said wanting to break the pink haired boy.

"You seem to want to kill me for trying to take off that hood off." He said "why is that?"

"Non of your concern." I said. I let him go only for him to ask me to take off my hood. I said no.

"So sir, your strong how did you do that?" The blond breaking the conversation between me and the pink haired boy.

I hate it when people think I'm a boy because of my strength. I ripped off my hood to reveal my face.

"I'm not a boy!!" I yelled without realizing it.

"Ah so I was correct you are a girl." The pink said.

"Shut it Gowther!" I yelled. That's when I knew I messed up. A spear was close to my throat. A orange eyed boy on the green pillow caught my attention.

"How do you know him?!" He yelled.

I smirked. "Well...Let see if you can see me now!" I disappeared from there sight.When I showed up behind the orange eyed boy.

"Huh?" He said as I tapped his shoulder

"Right here!" I smirked.

"How did?" He wondered

"Meet Y/n The Apathy Queen!" I said