Playing with spiders

I get dressed quickly. Everyone was already gone and back at the farm. I agreed that I would leave with them bit I also was going to take all of my things. The apathy would walk with us next to Meliodus' pigs mom. They went back to pack the rest of my things into the tavern. I put on my shoes last and start walking back. I stop when I see something that catches my eye. It was a huge spider. And when I m huge it was about the size of 2 seven foot tall men. He was eating away at someone. It wasn't anyone we cared about but I still had to walk closer. Once I take a good look I see that this spider was a demon.

I quickly jump back a bit. I just observed the Spider from afar. I walk closer after a minute. But my dumb ass stepped on a branch and made a huge snapping noise.  Great... the Spider looked at me for a moment, then ran over to me. I glare at it and it stop in front of me. The spider bowed it's head to me and I lightly pet it.
"Good spider...you don't seem like a demon." I say the Spider just lays down. "Wanna come with me?" The Spider nodded. "Perfect. Come on-"
The Spider had lifted me up and put me on it's back.  I gasp a bit
"T-thanks" I say and the Spider started to walk twords the farm.

After about a few minutes we made it there. I hop off of the Spider. It purred at me for a moment then shrunk to the size of a tarantula. I put my hand down to the ground so he could climb on. He did and I put him on my shoulder. I walk into the house and see king messing around with chastifol.
"What are you doing king?" I ask. King jumps a bit.
"Nothing. Ah! what with yhe spider?!" He yelled.  I picked up the Spider.
"I named him Charles! He's gonna be good use for us later on." I say. King shakes his head at it.
"It's dirty and a Spider it won't do anything!" He yells. I gasp.
"He will to you just wait! Anyway has everything been packed up?"
"Yeah we're just waiting on you."
"Good let's go."

~time skip~

I was sitting at a table at the tavern playing with Charles. We were spinning coold designs using the sill he provided. I weaved it and Charles just sat there watching me.
"You wanna do it to?" I ask. He spins around happily. "Okay let's do some Spider weaving together " I say and we did just that.

Me and Charles must've lost track of time because we didn't see Meliodus come in.
"I see you have a friend." He says
"Yeah. He's a giant Spider. He's just in a more manageable state right now." I say.
"Cool well your gonna be staying in king and bans room. Hope you don't mind."
"Oh that's fine if they're okay with it. I wont be any trouble to them." I say smiling.
"Cool. Uh I have a question."
"Shoot away Meliodus." I say
"Why were you all alone?"
"...well... a very long time ago, BrunsWick Farms was a very nice place. It had kids running around having fun and parents doing there jobs. But once Holy knights got withdrawn, demons started to settle there aswell. The apathy, started to settle in the water tunnels. I lived there for a good 10 years of my life but on my 2nd year, the apathy came. Everyone died there from not eating, being to cold, not getting out of bed. U was the only one not effected by them. So they thought I was one of there own. Ever since then they have been my family. Killing and hunting to eat and survive."
"Wow...must've been harsh on you..."
"No not really. I just kinda went with it ya know?" I say.
Charles whimpers a bit. He spins around then points up to the stairs. "You want me to go up there?" He nods.
"Wait! Y/n would you like to work here with Elizabeth and Diane? We could use an extra pair of hands!"
"Sure! But for now I think I'm gonna go get to know everyone." I say then walked away with Charles on my shoulder.