family is overwhelming

^Flashback^

I feel like one of the smallest things of this world was the birth of a new child, and the death of an old person.

I was abandoned when I was really young by both my mother and father.
They took one look at me and did not want me. But of course, I was found by BrunsWick Farms. it was a small little town in the middle of nowhere.

But soon money started becoming scarce, we couldn't afford for our protection from demons and so we stopped paying for protection, and monsters found a way into our water system. Those monsters were the apathy, and I was the only one that survived. It's been about 10 years (you were 8 since that happened) I'm the only one that could not be affected by the apathy aura. So, they took me in as their own.

Mother was the first one I killed. I had found her. She was nothing like the apathy. She was abusive so...I killed her. Father to. they didn't care for me so...I got rid of them.

^present time^

Elizabeth Pov

Lady y/n had kissed my cheek in a loving matter before she left. I wonder why but even though she said not to tell anyone I think that it would be good to get the group on point. so, I go and tell the group.

"And you just let her go?" Diane asked. "And she kissed you?! Why you?!"

"I don't really know but now we know that she likes girls." I say bowing to them in an apologizing matter."

"She likes both." Gowther said. "I saw it in her memories. But shall we go and follow her?"

"Yes. Ban you go ahead and see where she's gone."

"Got it."