I hate this place

------------WARNING CANNIBALISM----------

I was walking down the dirt path. A monster has gone ahead of me scouting the area. so far nothing bad has happened 

"Ah what a sexy woman~" I heard a man say. "Wanna have some fun? ~"

"Please get away from me.  I don't wanna have any fun."

"Aw that's no fun. Please let me have- AHHHH"

I was feasting on the dead body of the man who had wanted to do things to me. I torn the flesh off of his bones. Once I was satisfied, I left the body there. I went looking for a pond or stream to clean myself up. My clothes were drenched in blood. Blood streamed down my face. I feasted on the flesh of an evil person. I was no longer hungry.

"Huh? Oh my god!" I heard a voice from a far say. They sounded like- "Y/n!" Liz...

"Elizabeth?!" I yelled "what are you doing here?!"

"OH my God you're okay! We found a dead body that was torn up! Just back behind those trees! Are you hurt?!"

"I'm okay Liz, really." I smiled. "In fact, that was me who tore him up. He was a bad man. He needed to be taught a lesson. So..I ate him" I smiled.

"Elizabeth!" Meliodas yelled running through the trees. "Huh? Y/n? What are you doing here? Also, nice body-" He was cut off by Diane stomping on him.

"That is no way to greet a girl! Let alone one taking a bath!" She yelled. Dianes face is beet red. 

"Why do you like her~" Ban said. 

"GAH CAN I JUST TAKE A DAMN BATH IN PEACE!?" I yelled.

Everyone's face was red. My upper half was out of the water. I looked down. my bare chest was revealed. 

"STOP STARING!"