Monsters?

Your prov
King was on his knees. I walked over to him and held out a hand to him. He took it and the red eyes of the monsters helped the rest of the group.

"Well grate..." I said running away I didn't need them to make me show them the town. "They cant find it.." I continued to whisper to myself.

"Find what shorty?" A tall white haired male was running in front of me backwards.

"How did-" he picked me up and put me over his shoulder and ran back to the group. I was kicking at him to let me go but that didn't work out as well as I thought it would.

"Why are you running lady y/n?" Elizabeth asked.

"Just call me y/n." I told her still unable to move from the males grip. "Can't breathe"

"Sir Ban please let her go." Elizabeth asked him. He did so. So I flipped him over and took Elizabeth to my little home.

"Ah lady y/n please let me down!" She asked just as we got there. I put her down and she saw the small home. It had faire lights that I made. Her face lit up when she saw the small home.

"ELIZABETH!" I heard the blond yell.

"Sir Meliodas! I'm ok!" She yelled

I saw the group running towards us when they saw my small home. The group lit up when they saw the lights and small home.

"Welcome to my home!" I said waving for them to come with me. They did as I asked them to."it's small but I hope you all don't mind." I said.

"Not at all lady y/n! It's so cool!" Elizabeth said.

"Don't call me lady y/n Just y/n." I told her.

"Oh ok!" She said.

"I wish Diane could see this!" Kings said.

"Well..." I snapped my fingers and Diane was there. "Now she is!"

"HUH?" She said shocked."Your that girl from the tavern earlier!" I smiled.

"Yeps! Now I believe this is your group am I not wrong." I said pointing to the group admiring the rainbow lit room. Diane seen the lights and stared to do the same.

One of my monsters walked in and Diane was ready to kill it when I held up my hand to reveal the creature had 8 glasses of my signature hot coco!

"Hehe! Don't worry there harmless until I tell them there not. Have you ever had to coco?" I asked but what they said made me shocked.

"No" they all said in union.

"YOU WHAT?! SIT ON THE COUCH! NOW WAIT A MOMENT FOR ME TO MAKE THESE MUGS PERFECT!" I yelled at them. When they smelt the coco they all came running wondering what it was. I handed Elizabeth the first mug, then the rest. They all looked at me and wanted to know how I made something so heavenly. "Hehe! Sorry that's my little secret!" One of the monsters appeared behind Elizabeth and she jumped. He screeched.

"W-what..."