Strange feeling

Your prov
"Meet Y/n The Apathy queen!"

"I have heard about you! Your wanted for a genocide of a town!" Elizabeth said.

"Haha! No silly I didn't kill them. They killed themselves!" I said smiling. It was my apathy side of me talking.

"B-but why?" She asked me

"Well apathy made them give up, and hunger was what killed them. I didn't lay finger on them, my monsters did. Why would I kill someone for the sheir fun of it? I can't help it when my aura activates and someone dies." I said covering my face a little.

"It appears that when ever you talk to anyone, your heart race will increase by 15%." Gowther said.

"Well I'm not used to talking to people. But I have to go now. It was nice to meet you." I said before I looked back with dark eyes." Don't even think about following me..." and then I took off.

"That's not a little sus now is it?" The blond said. " alright let's follow her!"

>time skip bought to u by a reptilian author<

I got home to my monsters that made me diner. Like always they make a small dinner sense they don't eat.

 Like always they make a small dinner sense they don't eat

(My drawing be made from trash paper XD)

They walled slowly to me bowing once they got there. I spoke to them.

"Search the area. All I need is someone finding this place." They nodded and went to search.

Meliodas prov
A slim creature came close and screeched at us. Ban quickly attacked but when he hit it, it regenerated. King was on his knees when the creature screeched again. It was so DAmN loud we all wanted to give up. When we heard someone singing.

"So just don't get overwhelmed, and you'll make it out and you'll be just fine, promice you  don't have to worry 'bout a  thing, don't let it break you down,you got me by your side, and when you feel the difference it will be like night and day~" a familiar voice sang. The monster stopped and started to walk away.

"What the fu-" ban got cut off by   y/n hanging from a tree upside down.

"I told you not to follow me here!" Y/n yelled at us. When we saw more if those monsters.

"Y/N GET BACK!" I yelled ready to attack the monsters behind her. She waved her hand and they didn't move.

"No need for that." She smiled as she said that. The monsters where scary as shit.